Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Doesn't even need a title (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Doesn't even need a title
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Dave Cockrum; see S/LSH # 202 and 205.

thanks Lash

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The most heroic of all Legion descriptions!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
That non-Slurpee version is lookin' a li'l fleshy!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

-  -
Lightning Lad
Founder

-  -
Lightning Lad
Founder

-  -
Lightning Lad
Founder

-  -
Lightning Lad
Founder

Looks like Superboy and Supergirl didn't rate an entry in the Lore.

-  -

Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL] You guys didn't even mention that 2005 is the 40th anniversary of the Slurpee. Our local alternative radio station is giving away vintage look t-shirts with the original Slurpee art, the bear and his friends. Gosh, I remember the first time my dad sprang for Slurpees and as we sipped the new frosty drink sensation on the ride home, dad nearly drove off the road as he was the first one of us to suck too hard and get brain freeze. (Hummm, wonder if that has anything to do with his Alzheimer's dementia now?) Anyway, Sluprees have been a wonderful part of my life and I still enjoy them. Coca-Cola is my alltime favorite followed by blue raspberry. [Love]
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

I remember the Icee bear, and the diamond-shaped Icee points you cut out from the wax-coated paper cups. I'm a Blue Raspberry fan myself!
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

-

An Icee webpage! And check out the pic at the bottom of the homepage!

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Not to mention the next-to-last link & pic on the LINKS page.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.