Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Kudos for the new touches to this website!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kudos for the new touches to this website!
Mediocre Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mediocre Boy   Email Mediocre Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Boy, I haven't checked this board since Wednesday or Thursday, and look what I missed: a lot of nice new visual touch-ups and add-ons.

I've not only noticed the cursor anniversary thing, the new visual format for quotations, and the fireworks effect, but even the fact that the starscape background wall paper has been changed.

Way to go, guys, and thanks! I'm sure all Legion Worlders appreciate the time and effort that you put into the site as much as I do!

And to all of our American friends out there: happy 4th of July! [Smile]

[ July 04, 2005, 02:54 AM: Message edited by: Mediocre Boy ]

--------------------
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, so the meek[s] shall inherit inherit the Earth, but what about the geeks? I still want Baffin Island--polar bears and all! :)

From: Brampton, Canada | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I second that sentiment. I especially like the colored starscape.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stargazer           Edit/Delete Post     
Simply the best site on the www

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

From: Conroe Texas | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mediocre Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mediocre Boy   Email Mediocre Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops! I posted this thread very, very early this morning and only just now realized that it's in the wrong section. Sorry. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, so the meek[s] shall inherit inherit the Earth, but what about the geeks? I still want Baffin Island--polar bears and all! :)

From: Brampton, Canada | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Aye and aye again! This place rocks!
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
googoomuck
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for googoomuck   Author's Homepage   Email googoomuck         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mediocre Boy:
Boy, I haven't checked this board since Wednesday or Thursday, and look what I missed: a lot of nice new visual touch-ups and add-ons.

I've not only noticed the cursor anniversary thing, the new visual format for quotations, and the fireworks effect, but even the fact that the starscape background wall paper has been changed.

Way to go, guys, and thanks! I'm sure all Legion Worlders appreciate the time and effort that you put into the site as much as I do!

And to all of our American friends out there: happy 4th of July! [Smile]

I really like the new quote boxes.

--------------------
Play Stratego online at http://www.metaforge.net/webstratego/

From: Minneapolis Minnesota | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.