Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Update the "Iron Curtain of Time"! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Update the "Iron Curtain of Time"!
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
'The Waste of Time' is great! I'm totally going to steal that for a short story or script or autobiography or something title one day!
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The Time Trapper is like a psuedo-blogger with no one to listen/read his blog. Thus, he decides to conquer all time. That'll make 'em listen.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
How about "Time X"

It takes a licking and keeps on ticking!
(not to be confused with anything Marvel)

Or the more trendy "Inertron Blinds"

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
The Glorith Effect?

Would make any full blooded (straight, that is) hero stop in their tracks

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
How about the "Window Treatment of Time", sort of a "Queer Eye" thing.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gina DC
Metacontinuity Cop

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gina DC   Author's Homepage   Email Gina DC         Edit/Delete Post     
Plain old 'Time Wall'.

There's even a song by that name. Late 70s punk, I believe.

--------------------
---livejournal.com/~evilbeej/---
Jo wants the beer.

From: Denville, New Jersey | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
profh0011
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for profh0011   Author's Homepage   Email profh0011         Edit/Delete Post     
I always thought "Time Again" by ASIA was a perfect theme song for The Time Trapper. It's dark, it's ominous, and it has a feeling of impending apocalypse about it.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
IF the time trapper exists this time around :groan: then I think he will hide behind political double speak of the sort that turns the Department for war in to the Ministry of DEFENSE. Or seeks to disguise any act of power projection as “liberation” or bringing “freedom and democracy”. Or any of those so call people’s democratic republics than were neither democratic or for the people.

So the new Iron Curtain will be known as a chronal protection zone, whose aim is announced to be a union of all free people under the leadership of the arsenal of liberty to preserve the safety and liberty of all from the axis of evil seeking to overthrow peace and prosperity.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
"Waste of Time " heh heh

An aging Glorith can't control the ravages of gravity on her once voluptuous figure so in a fury she creates the Waist of Time!

The No-Fly Zone of Time!
Ground Zero of Time?
Time Out?

...I wonder if we'll ever see "The Infinite Library" again?...

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Or she could go the opposite extreme - get fatter and make Jenny Craig her sidekick...
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Andy! Got your Space-Serger out?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
A stitch in time - on the Space-Serger - saves nine.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Time-enhancement pills.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Compulsory TIMEshare seminars?? Those things already make time stand still anyway...

[tease]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
iTime
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.