Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Should Saturn Girl be leader? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Should Saturn Girl be leader?
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
When Saturn Girl becomes leader of Legion World, she can make everyone changes their avatars to pictures of her!

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadow Kid Shadow Kid has just turned 33
Talokian Super-Hunk

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadow Kid   Email Shadow Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm sick of Cos and Imra being leader all the time. I love Imra to death but I'd like to see her develop as a character outside this leadership role she's always thrust in.

I second Dirk as Rokk successor. He's smart, capable and to my knowledge he's never been leader before.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Dirk was only leader during the 5YG, where he ran the Legion into the ground! He deserves another shot!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
EDE I forgot about Dirk. Another guy who may be on Cos' side but not by much. I would really like Dirk as leader!!! He needs the spotlight IMO.

(plus he can redeem his past life of driving the Legion into the ground when leader in v4)

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Dirk might be good as leader. He appears to have lots of experience and he's obviously given (giving) some thought to what being in the Legion in means.

Personally, I favour Shadow Lass for leader - but agree it would be a good change to have someone different for leader in this incarnation.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I always thought Triplicate Girl would be a good leader, unfortunately she's not really proven herself yet to me in the 3Boot.

Maybe Karate Kid as he has 'control'?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I think Caroline would make a wonderful leader here.

What? you are talking about the comic book? Oh sorry my mistake.

Although, I think Caroline would make a good leader in the comic book too.

I think Princess Projectra should come out and assume control.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
No great thread to dump this in, but I've been dealing with a client all day who's first name is Irma.

"Don't call her Imra, Don't call her Imra...." has been my internal mantra all day.

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I also work with an Irma, but she's, like, four and a half feet tall and Portuguese and grandmotherly (in appearance and personality), so there is literally no chance I'll mistake her for Imra.

Irma is deceptively strong, 'though, which I'll leave as an exercise to the reader's imagination how I found that out...

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
In other news I cam across a Science Policy article ... and thought for a good minute it was "Science Police" .... haha ... imagine my dismay when it was an article on Science Policy.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Saturn Girl + X-Bomb Betty + "Loser, Baby" Lad = Imra Bomb Beck

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Dirk was only leader during the 5YG, where he ran the Legion into the ground! He deserves another shot!

That's quite an endorsement [LOL]

I'd like to see Chameleon/Chameleon Boy as leader. He's crafty, very good at dealing with people, and is one of the Legionnaires most likely to go out of his way to help his friends.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Should Saturn Girl be leader?

Of course she should, she’s smart fearless and powerful.

The (female) voice in my head tells me so.
[Love]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't think Saturn Girl should be...

Ooh, what's this medallion? Shiny!

Yes. I understand now.

Must. Vote. Saturn Girl!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
must. give more.....people....medallions.

Vote vote vote.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.