Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Request for Pics of obscure Legion Characters (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Request for Pics of obscure Legion Characters
Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been putting together a Legion Project for a couple of weeks now, utilizing all at my disposal. But now I've sorta run outta resources and need some back up so to speak

I need pics of alot of the Legion Miscellaneous Heroes and Legion Rejects. Can anyone help out? I got a list of character pictures needed...

Anti-Lad
Absorbancy Boy
Quake Kid
Xera of Manna-5
Energax
Silver Sword
Mibel
The UP Militia Academy Students and Khund Metahumans that appeared in v3 LSH 57-59 (Ramjet, Cupid, etc.)

I know this is a bit weird and I promise, once I finish this project, You guys will be the first to know [Smile] I also know these are kind of hard to find pics, but I am certain there are more powerful LWorlders out there who probably have these pics on their harddrives at the ready. To those I salute you. Thanks alot in advance.

(P.S. Didn't know which forum this would go in, so I decided to just use the main one. I apologize if that was wrong.)

[ June 26, 2012, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
I can probably help with most of these. But who's Mibel? [Confused]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Not-So-Bad Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
A heroine Saturn Girl met while imprisoned by Universo. LSH (2nd) 32-33

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Crud, I just had those out while I was scanning Silver Sword, Xera and Energax... [LOL]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Send thise pics my way and I'll host them here, Pov.

If there are any you can't track down, let me know and I'll scan them in also. My entire Legion collection is sitting next to my computer now.

[ February 05, 2006, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Ah! Missed your post and I just PM'ed NSBL... [LOL]

I'll e-mail them over to you, Nighty.

--------------------

Pov

Two e-mails, 11 attachments. [Smile]

I got all the singletons NSBL was asking for, but I may've missed some of the Cadets and Khunds. Double-check for me please? [Big Grin]

[ February 05, 2006, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: Pov ]

Pov

Thanks for hosting these, Gary! :hugs:

(the first one's just a thumbnail; click on it to get the full sized image)

Absorbancy Boy & Quake Kid
Click for fullsize image

Antilad
 -

Energax
 -

Silver Sword
 -

Mibel
 -

[ February 05, 2006, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Pov ]

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Send thise pics my way and I'll host them here, Pov.

If there are any you can't track down, let me know and I'll scan them in also. My entire Legion collection is sitting next to my computer now.

And if Gary doesn't have the time I have at least 99% of the Legion appearances already scanned. As long as I have an issue for reference I can pull it up pretty quickly.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Academy cadets
 -

-

Ramjet
 -

Ringtoss (his death scene! [Frown] )
 -

and the Khunds
 -

(Gary, did I forget to send you the scan I made of Xera? )

--------------------

Pov

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
And if Gary doesn't have the time I have at least 99% of the Legion appearances already scanned. As long as I have an issue for reference I can pull it up pretty quickly.

Thanks, Scott, but I think I found most of them. You can fill in anybody I missed, though. [Smile]

--------------------

Not-So-Bad Lad

Guys, thank you so much! You guys all gets props when (if) I get this finished! Thanks so much for your time and effort.

--------------------

- Crow T. Robot

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
(Gary, did I forget to send you the scan I made of Xera? )

Hmmm...maybe that's why you sent Silver Sword twice? One of those was supposed to be Xera. I'll need you to send her again, bud.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

D'OH! :Homer: [LOL]

I've got one of Visi-Lad I forgot to attach, too... [Embarrassed] [Roll Eyes]

I'll send them along when I get the chance. Thanks! [Hug]

--------------------

Pov

Aaaaaand the rest (Thanks, Gary! [Hug] ):

Xera, finally...

-

Visi-Lad

-

And the Murran spies from ADV337:

Blackout Boy

-

Magnetic Kid I

-

Size Lad

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.