Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » >>> Final Results Available - The Legionnaire Questionnaire #1 - Poll Closed 7/21/03

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: >>> Final Results Available - The Legionnaire Questionnaire #1 - Poll Closed 7/21/03
Reep
Resigned

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
POLL CLOSED O7/21/03

Results can be seen pressing the "results" button below. Even though the message below may still say "you may not view results without voting," this is inaccurate. I have accessed the results in my other user name which I did not use to vote.

Check out who beat out Sensor the snake for Least Liked New Legionnaire. Somewhat surprising in that I don't recall many complaints about the character.

[Chameleon Boy]

[ July 21, 2003, 02:15 AM: Message edited by: Reep ]

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The only thing I disagreed with on this poll was that you didn't give me the chance to give both votes for worst Legionnaire to Kid Q. [Wink]

Another good display Reep.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Annoyed that there was no choice for "More hats" on the accessories question. Otherwise, I really enjoyed it!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
I was more than a bit annoyed -- you knew this was coming -- with the question about Shikari. (And no, I'm not voting on this or the rest of the poll.)

It isn't appropriate to discuss such a matter in this poll thread, though, so I've taken it here to another thread.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
I realize now that I overreacted to the presence of the question about Shikari. (Which question's assumption, in regard to DnA, I still vigorously dispute -- see the thread linked above.) This was being unfair to Reep, wherein I tender regrets.

I have voted in the poll. The UBB software won't let me omit an answer to that question 7, however, which calls for one radio-button choice. That, to me, is the first genuine shortcoming I've encountered in this UBB version, as such a response should not be required, nor omitting one seen as an error. (It's also inconsistent, in that multiple-response questions don't require making the full number of choices called for -- as they should not.)

So I chose the only alternative I consider to be at all reasonable (or fair to DnA): No, she is not a rebooted Dawnstar, and "Shikari's and Dawnstar's characters and roles are different, there is no connection between them."

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
I just now noticed your apology, Grey. I appreciate that you came back and made it here, and that you voted in the Poll. If you check the final results, you'll see that in one way or another, the majority of respondents agree with you about the non-connectedness of Dawnstar and Shikari.

Never know. We may see a real rebooted Dawnstar yet.

[Chameleon Boy]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Grey, I've checked the program, I can't control that function or change it. I know that I've tried to skip a question or two too. Either here or some other poll, I can't recall.

Reep, thanks for another inightful poll. I can't imagine who would be more hated than the snake.  -

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.