Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Keith Giffen's REDESIGNED uniforms

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Keith Giffen's REDESIGNED uniforms
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
In 'Legion of Super Heroes' #54 [ of V3/Baxter Run ] Keith Giffen introduced NEW uniforms/costumes for the LEGIONNAIRES !!!

the LEGIONNAIRES mentioned are the ones that appeared in their NEW uniforms, between issues 54 - 63 .....

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
i thought this may be a FUN poll to see what people thought of KEITH GIFFEN's redesigned uniforms/costumes on the LEGIONNAIRES ..... you made need to take a look over the issues, again !!??

the new designs are featured in issues #54 - 63 of V3/Baxter Run !!!

i actually liked them all ....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
IIRC, I liked them all very much except for Timber Wolf's.

I loved Chameleon Boy's new look and Sensor's too...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Um, I'm guessing you're asking us which ones we like the most right?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
Um, I'm guessing you're asking us which ones we like the most right?

yeah !! just pick which were your 5 favourites .....

Matthew.

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry, I only picked 4, by mistake. [Frown]

I would have liked to see more artists other than just Giffen's interpretation of the new costumes. Yeah, I know Steve Lightle did a few covers with them and there were some flashback scenes in V4, but nothing substantial enough for me.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Sorry, I only picked 4, by mistake. [Frown]

I would have liked to see more artists other than just Giffen's interpretation of the new costumes. Yeah, I know Steve Lightle did a few covers with them and there were some flashback scenes in V4, but nothing substantial enough for me.

it's a shame V3 didn't carry on a little longer ....

i think we see DREAM GIRL in one of those uniforms in a 'flashback' !!! Nura looked good !!!

Matthew.

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Bamf!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Just doing a little BAMFing here. Don't mind me.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll never forget how much I loved Giffen's SENSOR GIRL redesign... and how lovely he drew her then... and judging from the results thus far, many agree...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Gotta agree with MLLASH, Sensor Girl's was probably the best of all

[ July 28, 2003, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.