Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » (FINAL RESULTS) Pick Lyle's Soul Mate (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: (FINAL RESULTS) Pick Lyle's Soul Mate
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Just two days to go and it's starting to look like we believe in staying faithful to Legion Lore. But there's still time for last minute beaus to appear.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Last chance. The poll ends today at 6:30 PM board time!

V

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Final Numbers are in! Looks like the majority of voters are traditionalists with 44% sticking with Condo (Chemical King) as their choice for Lyle's partner while an additional 28% appeared to prefer Myla the ghost girl.

Third place votes were evenly distributed among a handful of other Legion guys. Brainy, Val, Star Boy, & Sun Boy each garnered support from 17% of the voters, followed by Jan & Brin with 11% each.

Seen as less likely partners were Cos & his brother, Pol, Mon, Polar Boy, Power Boy, Rond Vidar, & Superboy with 6% of the vote each.

Those garnering no votes at all included Reep, Color Kid, Gim, Dev-Em, Duplicate Boy, LL, Tenzil, Shadow Kid, & Jo.

For me the most surprising result was that of Ferro. I've seen many comments about the possibility of a relationship developing between Ferro & Val in the current series, yet no one saw him as a possible match for Lyle. Curious.

V

[ August 11, 2003, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------

Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
Eeeewwww! How gross! You give that cutie Lyle a choice between a dead girl and a dead boy! That's cruel!

[Mad]

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
For once, she has a point. [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Yeah, I guess she kind of does. What's the world coming to? [Confused]

--------------------

Catalyst King
(aka Condo)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catalyst King           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not dead! Really I'm not! I was just temporally displaced forward about twenty years.

Really!

--------------------
Bring back Condo!

Catalyst King
(aka Condo)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catalyst King           Edit/Delete Post     
And it's still nice to be able to win after all that time away!

[Wink]

--------------------
Bring back Condo!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.