Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Heck-Kitten (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Heck-Kitten
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH's back:

One wonders where she got her claw-shooting tech... did she invent it herself? Was she a cat-centric genius? Did she turn to villainy after this??!?! Logic dictates that she probably did.

HAHAHA! One does!

I also wonder if she turned evil and joined the LSV and vowed to kill a Legionnaire, and if so which one ? Or did Sun Emporer tire of her and fry her for breakfast?

She probably had some awesome power but since everyone on her planet has the power ... she didn't think it was special so ... she stole some kitty rocket gloves from the Hello Kitty store of Metropolis, 3007.

[ June 14, 2012, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: Power Boy ]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm surprised her hands weren't severely burned by those claws blasting off of them.

Hello Kitty 3007 makes some cool stuff.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH's back:

-

Look how smug reboot Dragonmage is ...

and Look at all those wonderful gadgets just walking away ...

we will never know what that green boy's battle suit can do, or have those super long leg stilts as standard issue legion apparel !!!

I'm sure that guy with the glasses yelling would make a great personal assistant for somebody ... maybe Lightning Lad. He seems overwhelmed.

surely there is a Legion science support staff that needs inventive young recruits ... (except for that crazy woman in green holding the rifle ... she is LSV material.)

One last thing ... Is that Nardo Jr. hitting on Dragonmage?

[ June 14, 2012, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: Power Boy ]

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
Or did Sun Emporer tire of her and fry her for breakfast?

quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
I'm surprised her hands weren't severely burned by those claws blasting off of them.

Clearly, her species native resistance to extreme heat made her an ideal match for Sun Emperor!

Er... maybe she could actually be Tharrian?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
I totally forgot Kid Psycho made an appearance in the Reboot. Was that his only appearance? Nice to see Chlorophyll Kid there with him too.

This was such a fun issue! Despite my overall distaste for the post-Emerald Vi / pre-DNA period of the Reboot, this stretch of the Legionnaires series up until around issue #50 or so was really good.

I love Dragonmage's smug expression while he watches the rejects walking away. Suits his Reboot personality perfectly. Was this panel his first appearance? And did we see why he got rejected too? I can't remember. Seems like he would have had the necessary power to join the team.

Heckitty was a cute character too. I love how well-populated with minor side-characters the Reboot was. The writers of that era did a really good job of fleshing out the universe. So sad that it's all gone now. [Frown]

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
The girl in blue and gold consoling Heck-Kitten is way tall. I want to know more about her!

If the green kid in the funky helmet is Coluan, the Legion will live to rue the day they rejected his battle-suited genius! Do you hear me? Rue. The. Day!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I think that's the reboot Sade behind Heck Kitty.

Likely, Heck Kitty wound up working as a lifeguard of Space where she had summer flings and competed with the mean girl Marnie for Chad, the head lifeguard. At least she finally popped claw, even if it cost her the job. But hey, she and Chad married and had babies...and then were wiped out by entropy.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)
Sassy and all dressed up

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)           Edit/Delete Post     
We DID invite Heck-Kitty back to... er... "hang out" with Lori Morning, but it fell through when Heck-Kitty tried to steal Proty.

--------------------
Why must power be so elusive?

From: Aleph | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.