Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » 101 Ways the villian in LSH of 3 Worlds can Kill Legionnaires (Action 863 Spoilers) (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 101 Ways the villian in LSH of 3 Worlds can Kill Legionnaires (Action 863 Spoilers)
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Given the reveal in the Action finale and Superboy Prime's history in Infinite Crisis, Let the creative decapitations begin...

1) Catspaw gets Pantha'd

2) Blok is ground into dust and is transported back in time and used concrete to entomb Jimmy Hoffa in Giants Stadium.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Superpsycho is fond of mechanically seperating people, so my thought is that somewhere between one and three different Triplicate Girls are gonna get discombulated into a massive pile of purple-clad kibbles and bits.

Triplicate Girl has the unfortunate distinction of being the one character that SubPrime can kill three different times, and with three different 'Trips,' he could get nine spectacularly gruesome kills out of one Legionnaire!

But I'd love to see the Legion just *spank* the uberprat, like the meaningless freakshow he is.

"Do you know who I am?" rants the boy of steel.

Element Lad holds up a chunk of gold Kryptonite he just made from thin air. "Yeah, some powerless wannabe mass murdering psycho. We've got your cell picked out..."

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
8) If Black Mace kills anyone, I guess that would be okay. So Black Mace beats Saturn Girl and Lightning Lad (of all three boots) into mush!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
9) Nardo attempts to betray Superman-Prime and take power for himself. Unfortunately, it turns out that it's Yera disguised as Superman-Prime that he kills with his kryptonite rays that kill even non-Kryptonians. Superman-Prime then outdoes Black Adam's killing of Psycho-Pirate by poking his fingers through all three of Nardo's eyes.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
10) In a redux of the Levitz' scene with the LSV around a dinner table, Silver slasher serves up some Tellus sashimi to the disgust of a squeamish Superboy Prime and Mekt, Grimbor on the other hand digs right in.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
11) Superboy Prime rips off another arm of Lightning Lad (although I am tempted to say Splitter) to keep reminding him of what he did to poor Risk.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

12) Black Mace steals the Academy HQ blueprint and plants explosives all around it, therefore blowing up all the Academy members before they could ever become Legionnaires!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

13) Gates... Giant can of Raid... 'Nuff Said
Eryk Davis Ester

14) Freezes Polar Boy solid with super-breath, then smashes.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

15) Both reboot and threeboot Karate Kid are thrown through time into whatever book Keith Giffen is writing/drawing next!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

16) Grimbor the Chainsman and Catspaw duel to the death (must be 18 to purchase)
Eryk Davis Ester

17) Dawnstar's wings are ripped off and force fed to Shikari!
Tamper Lad

18) After Dreamer's peanut allergy is revealed, SBP uses his super breath to pepper her with Reese's Pieces. She swells up like a pufferfish and dies of anaphylactic shock.

I add that they place Thom at the scene and use this for the obligatory Supergirl dies in Crisis homage.

[ April 02, 2008, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Tamper Lad ]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

19) Thunder is killed by the Joker in obliglatory "Joker shows up and kills someone sequence".
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
20) In one amazing blow, the Persuader's atomic axe slices through the containment suits of all three Wildfires releasing a wave of anti-matter that whites everyone out in the final page.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.