Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Isn't it about time the Li'L Legion got a thread? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Isn't it about time the Li'L Legion got a thread?
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... I never thought of that!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, look what I found!
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
Garridan Ranzz & the Lil'Legion!
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

So we've got:

Ivy
Garridan
Lynk (an Hykraian, so I guess he's a telekinetic as well as a telepath)
I believe the pink dude is Spnge
Is Scales a shape-changer?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes the pink dude is Spnge and Scales was a shape shifter.

and you gotta wonder why they never gave Grayam any super powers besides super nose crunching as a baby [Smile]

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Groovy Li'l Legion fact: All of the members actually first appear in LSH v4 #13, though Spnge, Lynk, and Scales aren't named, but just appear in the background!
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

I admit I don't recall Spnge very clearly without having the issue in front of me, but Eryk's description of him gives me reason to believe he could carry his own ongoing series if it was co-written by Lash Lad and Keith Giffen, with art by Chris Sprouse. Collecter's Edition covers by Liefield. You know you'd buy 'em.

Bah! Why wasn't this part of the new 52?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.