Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » sketches thread

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sketches thread
crystal-cherry

Icon 2 posted      Profile for crystal-cherry   Author's Homepage   Email crystal-cherry         Edit/Delete Post     
I do tons of sketches so rather than clog your message board I'll just use this thread ^_^  - A doodle I did while trying to work out Shylock's personailty. She's got a big crush on brainy, but Brainiac is involved with Andromeada (at least he was last I read the comic) so here Brainy is briefing the Legion and Shylock gets a gonna-kill-you look from Andromeada. Actual character personalites. Not really, but it was fun XD

--------------------
Stay Frosty!

From: here | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crystal-cherry

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crystal-cherry   Author's Homepage   Email crystal-cherry         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
yeah I cant monkeys and Brainy looks like crap but I love Prism's feet ^_^ . . . What!?

--------------------
Stay Frosty!

From: here | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crystal-cherry

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crystal-cherry   Author's Homepage   Email crystal-cherry         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

An idea I am slowly elaborating on. Shylock's planet is destroyed. It turns angsty cause her feeling for Querl are intensified. The Emerald eye becomes attracted to this and she becomes the Emeralad empress for a short time. Not exactly sure how that works out but I like the idea. Anyone?

--------------------
Stay Frosty!

crystal-cherry

gosh its late for me, please excus my replusive spelling [Mad]

--------------------
Stay Frosty!

crystal-cherry

brainy sketch

--------------------
Stay Frosty!

crystal-cherry

-
from a comic that I forgot to word in and have no idea what's going on, but here he's going ballistic on Cherry. I love that face!

--------------------
Stay Frosty!

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
You sure do express a lot of emotion in your drawings. That indicates to me that they come from the heart. Keep it up and keep showing us your work. I enjoy seeing what you are creating. [Smile]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Su
Mendicant

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Su   Email Su         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm.. it won't show me the one called brainy sketch. got a box with a red x. :-(
luv,
-Su

Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crystal-cherry

Oops sorry Su. My DA account ate that sketch and I had to delete it. So yeah, it kinda no longer exists :S

--------------------
Stay Frosty!

Su
Mendicant

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Su   Email Su         Edit/Delete Post     
Doh. Is the file saved anywhere?
luv,
-Su

Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 14 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Cute sketches Crys! You should post some of your more finished work too -- keep it up! [Smile]

[ October 14, 2003, 06:03 AM: Message edited by: DrakeB3003 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.