Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Your help needed - open plot threads... (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your help needed - open plot threads...
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool. I glanced at the first post. Very good idea. I'll read the resst later.

Multiple future storylines for the Legion...cool.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by deanlegion:
I'm very VERY interested in this project!!! PLEASE make sure you post it somewhere I can read it!!!!! It's the concept I've been wishing to see all along.

I have a few ideas that I have to think about. Then approaching some people for help.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
Rond Vidar - Green Lantern Ring. Is it still around

Celeste - The Green energy vs Darkstar outfit

Mordru crushed Rond's ring into powder early in v4 and it was never seen again.

I personally would ignore the Darkstar suit, which was sort of a throwaway retcon during Zero Hour.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I definitely would ignore the Darkstar outfit for Celeste.

Would Dawnstar use gene therapy to get her wings back?

And don't forget that at the time of ZERO HOUR, Drura and Jacques (Infectious Lass and Invisible Kid 2) were prominent members!

And Calamity King had been a member during the 5-Year Gap but was never seen during TMK... why?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

I have a huge Dawstar story in the works.

Probably be a "mini series."

Will deal with wings, and Bounty.

Plus a few surprises.

Superboy2000
What a great year to be a fan of the Ever Lovin Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy2000   Author's Homepage   Email Superboy2000         Edit/Delete Post     
Not only is this a good idea, this is a great idea!!! Do you plan on showing us some of the repercussions from Black Dawn on characters who had yet to be introduced...and what about the Khunds... if memory serves right, they had been pushed back to their pre 2995 borders...also, what about Laurel...will you give us a beliveable reason for her death? That was one of the biggest loads of bunk that I have ever read. Good luck, and let us know when the story is up.

--------------------
The Legion is Back!!! All Three of Them....How Sprocking Magnificent!!!

From: Amarillo, Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

I have plans to touch on a lot of situations and characters.

I hope to have a sneak peek up soon. As well as the first installment here.

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

And Calamity King had been a member during the 5-Year Gap but was never seen during TMK... why?

CK was working as a double agent within Earthgov, IIRC. One hopes he escaped the destruction of Earth!

Another 5YG member who was never seen was Echo. There had to be more of a story there...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Anybody remember Animal Lad?

[Big Grin]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The 5 Year gap stuff is something I've always loved trying to figure out! What was Black Dawn, how did Wildfire make the ultimate sacrifice? Kent Shakespeare, Nightwind and the other heroes, how they joined and everything...

It's all pretty cool, they're all ideas you could always touch on Dev! I remember somebody had a website that listed fake stories that could've come out between the end of the Levitz era to the 5 year gap chronicling the changes there in. It was pretty cool, if anyone remembers it (I'm sure Grey does), post it for other people to read.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.