Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Who's Who in the Light Brigade!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who's Who in the Light Brigade!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
A quick guide for those writing LMB tales:

CAPTAIN LIGHTBULB: The teams founder and leader, originally created as a throwaway character in "Hot Summer Nights", he proved so popular that he returned in "Doom of the Super-Heroes" with his own team. Basically, his power is to come up with ideas, which causes the giant lightbulb he wears on his head to light up. Plus he has a special device in his speedos which protects him from retcons, reboots, and the like. IIRC, he's also the last survivor of another universe that was destroyed in one of the crises.

KID PRIME: Briefly served with the Light Brigade before joining the LMBP proper. His tenure with the LB corresponds to his tumultuous relationship with Captain Lightbulb. He has the power to bring cartoons to life!

BOY OF 1000 FACES: Powerless, harmless, bumbler Eryk Davis Ester was made a member of the Light Brigade as a result of his super-disguise talents. Unfortunately, the only disguise he could really pull off was Captain Lightbulb. Eryk is also notable in that there seem to be numerous clones/alternate versions of him running around. Recently, by absorbing the various clones into himself he has become a power mad cosmic villain. His exact relationship to Lardlad is unclear...

THE FLASHER: Wear an overcoat and nothing else. Blinds opponents by revealing his stuff.

ANTLER LASS: Most notable for her large rack.

ROBOTWOMAN: Gentile Southern Belle trapped in the body of a mechanical woman!

DORMANT DAMSEL: The heart and soul of the Light Brigade, and though she has been in a coma for as long as anyone can remember, she proves herself one of the most valuable members time and time again. Recently, she met her soulmate Coma Lad, and the two have been dating.

NOBODY: A gay, mini-version of EDE who is invisible and intangible, though he becomes visible and tangible when he needs to poop and stuff. Has apparently been absorbed by EDE.

PORT-A-JOHN: Originally conceived as a sort of Dr. Who-type character with a mystic porta-potty taking the place of the Tardis, he was revealed to actually be a traitor and a spy.

[ September 30, 2006, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks EDE! Flasher was the one I most interacted with (get your minds out of the gutter, you perverts ~ we we're a team during some of the more crucial moments in Doom of The Super Heores! [Cool] )

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks EDE!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm... Would have been handy a day ago. [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud]

Thanks EDE. [Wink] [Wink]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Yuck! Boy of 1000 Faces became a cosmic madman? Pooh to that!!! We'll have to rectify that ASAP!

He had the funniest origin ever. Which story did it appear in? He dressed up like Capt. Lightbulb and everyone was all, "Jeepers! You must have super-disguise ability!" "Let's call him Boy of 1000 Faces!" and Boy of 1K F was flabbergasted at their idiocy...

pure hilarity, I tells ya!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oh, and I guess Coma Lad officially joined the team prior to my Dormant Damsel/Coma Lad story...??

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester

[Bump]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Current line-up, then:

Captain Lightbulb
The Flasher
Antler Lass
Robotwoman
Dormant Damsel
Coma Kid
+Several more as yet unrevealed new members!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Don't forget Mascara Man and the Living Pretzel!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It never occurred to me before, oddly enough, but I guess the Light Brigade are the LMB's version of the Subs!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Actually Lardy, and I've heard Lash mention this, which is where I get it from, the LB is the LMB's version of the Doom Patrol!

(I'm in b/t bars, so please forgive my lack of posting and responding to PMs...barely able to get these sentences out [Big Grin] )

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

[Bump] for reference, and to update sometime.

And, for the record, the Light Brigade is the Doom Patrol crossed with the Wanderers.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:

And, for the record, the Light Brigade is the Doom Patrol crossed with the Wanderers.

...with maybe just a dash of the Archies! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
THE FLASHER: Wear an overcoat and nothing else. Blinds opponents by revealing his stuff.
[/QB]

Blackout Brigade Counterpart is Flashend.
FLASHEND: Wears a conservative Japanese school uniform and has white hair like most anime villains. He has the ability to manipulate darkness (one of those "Green Lantern powers but black stuff" characters)

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Don't forget Mascara Man and the Living Pretzel!

GASP! I've forgotten them!

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.