Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Arachne's Web (Updated 02/05/2010) (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Arachne's Web (Updated 02/05/2010)
Titan Lad
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Titan Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Arachne:
Finally finished colouring that pic. Full colour version here.

Wow! I love that costume design, I might have to do fan art of it sometime, I am especially digging the pointed ribbed tips of the bustier.
From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks [Big Grin]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I've got some new work at DeviantArt.

A bunch of heads sketches of Daken is the main bit, but there are also some photos I've taken recently.

--------------------

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
That Moonstar costume is neat. Not enough heroes wear brown!
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Thanks. [Smile]

--------------------

BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
I've tried to follow the your link but it's says it's broken, and I also cannot view your pics posted here. Do I need a password or something?
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

That's weird, I can get to it. Oh, wait, the pictures earlier in the thread are from a site that got moved. They're here now. I don't know why the DeviantArt site wouldn't be working, but it does weird things sometimes. (I didn't post those pictures here because I'm pretty sure DeviantArt frowns on hot-linking.)

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
My brain just melted from the cuteness of the Violets. Especially the last one, with her hair pinned up.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Thanks. [Smile] I did that last one when we just had some promo sketches of the threeboot. I completely misjudged her personality, but I still like it.

--------------------

Arachne
Bookworm

New T-wolf pic. Well, sort of, it's an older one i just got around to colouring.

--------------------

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I visited both of your sites and enjoyed them very much!
Some random thoughts -

I especially liked the Lil Legion/Christmas set.
Poor Vi and Invisible Kid!
Umbra's was especially spot on for the character, too.

Which style do you like best to draw, western or manga?
You seem to do both very well.

I liked Jasmin's costume design, and the drawing in general, A LOT!

I almost stole your squirrel for the Hampster Legion! (I wish YOU'D post your work there!)
[Smile]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Thanks [Big Grin]

I don't really know which style I like better. It depends on the mood of the drawing, I guess.

I'm happy with the Jasmin picture. I thought the Legion leader should be wearing something other than a thong.

It's a chipmunk actually, but feel free to use it. I'm terrible at coming up with captions. :7

--------------------

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I was thinking of this guy:
 -

But I could probably work with the chipmunk, too:
 -
Very cute photo, by the way.
(And I like the drawing, of course, or I wouldn't have remembered it!
[Smile]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Oh, that guy. Damn, I'm forgetful these days. Feel free to use it, too.

And thanks. I got quite a few pictures of that little guy. He just sat there and let me take them. That one's the best, I think.

--------------------

Arachne
Bookworm

Gotta new pic. Moonstar and her Scary Knife

Would help if I got the link right. [Roll Eyes] It's fixed now.

[ February 06, 2010, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: Arachne ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.