Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Tag Team - The Return (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tag Team - The Return
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Sitting around one drab, dreich Tuesday afternoon the latest batch of Legion World Recruits wondered when they were ever going to get the chance to write some fantastic fiction themselves, instead of having to sit back and read serialisation by such exalted names as Danny Blair, Harbinger and Cobalt Lad.
"It's not fair," said Keith Champagne. "I don't think I'll ever have the ability and nerve to write like them. They've been around for ever, and just have so much experience. How are we supposed to join in?"
"Well" said KinetixgreenZoe, "it looks like somebody has just started up a new Tag Team Thread, and apparently anybody's allowed to join in."
"That looks just perfect," said Gigglebot Girl, "hee hee hee, giggle, giggle giggle, maybe we should all take this opportunity to join in and get to know everyone else."

Suddenly, as if from no-where, the shop-keeper appeared.....

[ April 19, 2004, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Numf El ]

--------------------
Hic!

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
And said, “now which one of you would like to try on one of my fancy dress costumes and have an adventure” ?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Interlude one

Numf. If anyone gets that reference to an old children’s TV show, I’ll buy them a beer next time I see them. [LOL]

Ends Interlude One

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigglebot Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigglebot Girl   Email Gigglebot Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
Interlude one

Numf. If anyone gets that reference to an old children’s TV show, I’ll buy them a beer next time I see them. [LOL]

Ends Interlude One

I am probably wrong ;giggle; ;giggle;

When I use my super powers it scrambles what little intelligence I have, I have had a rather tiring night tonight fighting with the sondy . Unfortunately the sondy defeated gigglebot girl his superpower suction was to powerful for me to fight.

I think the answer is Mr Ben, the owner of the fancy dress parlour.

;giggle giggle giggle; i like his shop giggle giggle giggle;

--------------------
Pass me my Super Lollypop.

From: Northumberland | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Mr Benn Mr Benn Mr Benn.... is that three pints you're owe me now FL?
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie Bloke:
Mr Benn Mr Benn Mr Benn.... is that three pints you're owe me now FL?

Correct! now in order to claim your prize meet at the Bistol Comics Convention.

And mean while back at the story.....

--------------------
Faithfull

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Meanwhile back at the story, someone decided this tale needed a villain.

Coincidentally, a dark figure at that very time was launching a dastardly plot to turn the LMBers into Super-Babies!

To this end, he sent...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

To this end he sent a message to the BBC.......

"There's been some really disturbing news from the Epsilon Quadrant. It's just been broadcast on the BBC World Service, so it must be true!" said CurlyJo, all excitedly.

"I read a survey recently where 79% of people trusted newscasters, but conversely only 21% of the same people trusted newspaper journalists. Don't these people realise that they're all the same except for the smart suits and make-up?" asked Card.

"Giggle, giggle" said Gigglebot Girl.

"Since only we new applicants are around at the moment, maybe it's our chance to show what heroes we really are. Shop-keeper, six of your finest super hero costumes please.... So, what's this problem in the Epsilon Quadrant?" asked Keith Champagne.

--------------------
Hic!

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigglebot Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigglebot Girl   Email Gigglebot Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
As he twirled his rather impressive looking super hero cloak.

I don’t know” said KinestixgreenZoe “but it must be important if it’s on the BBC World Service”

“Which World though” said GG laughing as she unwrapped a lollypop and put it in her mouth.

“Excuse me” said the old shopkeeper. “I do think the skirts would look better on one of the women.

“oh ,err sorry” mumbled Keith Champagne as he hurriedly swapped with Kinetix.

“that’s better” said the old shop keeper, “now if you would just care to walk through this door way”

The new recruits did so and found them selves not in the old shopkeepers fancy dress shop but rather looking out on……..

[ April 22, 2004, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Gigglebot Girl ]

--------------------

From: Northumberland | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

The Super Nursery of Space.

“My Gawd” said CurlyJo “its huge”

“Thank You” said Keith Champagne blushing

“Giggle”

“Not that” said CurlyJo, who was despite the protestations rather impressed with the way KC filled out his hired spandex hero costume. “that” as CJ pointed out into the vast hall filled with babies and tot's of all races.

“Hush” said Card pulling them all behind a large stuffed Lightning Beast, “look over there”

At the end of the Hall a door opened and in walked……..

--------------------
Faithfull

Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

...Time Trapper.
"I'll bet you wondered what had happened to everyone else. Everyone in the universe has been turned back to 6 hours old and housed within this Super Nursery. And only you six can do anything about it," said Time Trapper with an evil cackle.
"But there's only five of us," said Keith Champagne, proving that he could at least count that high.
"And who's going to change all these nappies?" asked CurlyJo.

--------------------
Hic!

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Just then, Invisible Brainiac popped out of nn interdimensional portal, and, seeing KinetixgreenZoe in a skirt, immediately began flirting with her.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

"Oh IB" said KinetixgreenZoe, girlishly playing with the hem of her skirt, "be a love and do something for me and I will be "greatful" [Wink] later"

"sure Babe" said IB grining from ear to ear.

"Oh good Hold this baby its just been sick down the front of my skirt and I need to go change" and off she went leaving IB holding a baby that looked just like little lash tot.

Keith Champagne turned to Gigglebot Girl and said....

[ May 03, 2004, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: Faraway Lad ]

--------------------
Faithfull

Gigglebot Girl
Applicant

Come on GG help us out. Only you can help us, We have been turned into babies. Do something please. I don’t like being 6 hours old and I hate this super nursery. It’s boring [Frown]

GG didn’t know what to do. Then her belt started to vibrate [Smile] Super lollypops. Yes I will use my super lollypops to save my friends.

She handed over one of her lollypops to ....

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
...to Baby Cobie!

GG watched with a smile on her face as Little Cobie took the lollipop, and...

Stuck it in Fat Cramer's fur!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.