Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Tag Team - The Return (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tag Team - The Return
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
...we need to get cleaned up! You adorable little kids are such a mess!

So EDE mom, Vee mom and Far mom loaded all the tots into a giant bathtub and started scrubbing.

"Good ieda", said IB, trying not to throw up at the overpowering stench. " I don't suppose you'd want to look for a shower where we can both fit, Kinetix... I mean, Luna?"

"You are SOOO all talk, IB", said Luna.

Unbeknownst to the LMB, however, the feces was such a powerful fertilizer that Entropy Spinach was growing right underneath their feet...

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
*interlude*

Gosh, even with the recap I have no idea what's going on here, but i'm loving it so far. [Big Grin]

*end interlude*

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Suddenly, the universe screamed!

You see, this adventure took place more than a year and a half ago in the LMB's history!!

The Universe realized that all new kinds of LMBers would eventually get involved in this story, months before they joined!

People had died, people had left and people had betrayed the team in the year and a half since!

In order to restore order in the timestream, the universe needed an agent, to guide the timestream, and to ensure that entropy and a paradox did not consure all that there ever was and ever shall be.

Thus, the universe plucked a lone figure from the end of time, powerless and defeated. His true identity, supposedly exposed months earlier, but secretly, even he was unsure who he really was.

The universe plucked forth a small mouse with time-travelling powers.

And thus, the Universe restored the full might and power of...

THE TIME MOUSE TRAPPER!!!

[ August 11, 2005, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
*yawn* said Lucien Tot, unimpressed by the sudden reappearance of the Time Mouse Trapper. For some reason that probably doesn't need explaining, the fact that Lucien Lad had been transformed into Lucien Tot along with most of the LMBP meant that his nostalgia powers were working backwards and he was preremembering that in time he would end up becoming the archnemesisisisis of the Time Mouse Trapper. The catalyst for this emnitity was yet to happen... or was?

Lucien Tot looked at the Time Mouse Trapper and scowled. He burbled incoherently, blew a snot bubble from his nose and then sneezed. In a flash of sparkling light Lucien Tot vanished and in his place stood...

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.