Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMB Tag Team: As the Legion World Turns (PG13) (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LMB Tag Team: As the Legion World Turns (PG13)
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
[Dreamer] To recap...

Yesterday, Miss Terious, the hostess of the decadent DREAMERTERIA, visited Legion World's security office.

She had been flirting with the young, virile Cobalt Kid ever since first joining the Legion. It was all in fun, of course. Miss T flirted with all the hets, some of the gays, a woman or two, and even the pussies, on occasion. It was almost expected from such a ribald vision of feminine potency.

But, Cobie was different. Playful and stern, spontaneous and dependable, he was a man of cohabitable contrasts. Plus, all the girls said he's hung like a farm animal!
--------------------------------------------------

Well, Miss T had to make her move! Passion quickly ignited as both parties revealed their desire for one another - actions speaking instead of words - and the afternoon was consumed by sexual frenzy.

Hours passed before Cobie finally delivered his 'magnoball special' over her soft mounds and into her deep pocket; then, Miss Terious was struck by an overwhelming vision!

She saw images of fertility and birth, a male child with Cobie's eyes. She saw her belly swollen with child. And she foresaw pain - an excruciating pain, both physical and emotional.

As Cobie's large, manly frame collapsed onto his partner, he noticed her vulnerability. Trusting him, she told him of her vision - never doubting his strength of character in hearing her news.

With a deep sadness, Cobalt Kid relived the pain of children lost before, even wives swept away by destiny. And, still, this man of action offered to stand by Miss T, unwavering in his duties but also honest in his desire to support her decision.

For some time, Miss T had felt as if part of her soul was missing. In a hypertemporal 'reboot', she had lost her baby sister, but, tragically, not the memory of her.

And, now, to find herself with child. Perhaps her soul could be mended? Of course she would dare demonic spawn or robotic progeny, because she believed her degree in super science could unlock the danger - the threat - within Cobie's DNA and defeat it.

Two brave souls agreed to take this journey together, as Legionnaires - ever cautious, always hopeful!

Unfortunately, it wouldn't be that easy... [Dreamer]

Next, the unimaginable happens. Six sisters are born to an entranced Miss T. Outrageous pregnancy symptom or something more devious???

[ August 27, 2004, 04:47 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

[Dreamer] That evening, Miss T prepares a Naltorian wiccan brew taught her by her lost sister. This tea is commonly prescribed to new mothers to foster shared dreams between mother and child.

Inexplicably, Miss Terious falls into a very deep trance, a slumber unto a coma for the next 12 hours.

First, a fullgrown woman, approximately 3 years younger than Miss T (the difference between her and her sister), rises from the sleeping beauty. This woman can triplicate as unto a Cargggite and seems keen on exploring her identity(ies) and opportunities. She sets forth into Legion World coming upon the heroic Space Ranger. She convinces the stalwart defender to abandon his post for the night as they explore one another's sexual boundaries. [Dreamer]

--------------------

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Threesome Girl
3-Delusional

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Threesome Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Triplicate Girl] Orange (talking to Space Ranger): *giggling* Oh, I couldn't! I simply wouldn't do that!

Neutral: It's not so bad, sis! You just have to get used to the taste.

Purple: Hey, Spacie, lean forward and close your eyes - I've got a surprise for you. *a mechanical whirring can be heard* [Triplicate Girl]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Carggg | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

[Dreamer] Next, a ghostly apparition rises from Miss T. This ethereal woman is, again, fullgrown though about 4 years younger than her 'mother.'

Just A Phase?, as she labels herself, cries for her mother to awaken and then, just as suddenly, begins giggling. Spurred by a sudden thought, JAP? walks through the wall and into Legion World. During the night, she pesters passersby with inane questions of paramount importance to herself. [Dreamer]

[ August 23, 2004, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: Miss Terious ]

--------------------

Penetrable Girl
Just A Phase?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penetrable Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Phantom Girl] JAP? (to a Durlan): why not fingers on ur head and antennahands, wot??? [Phantom Girl]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Bgztl | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Present:

Cobalt turns to Loser Lad and Kid Prime, both in his office, and accepts the Bourbon on the rocks from Loser. Outdoor Miner's words ring in his ear..."aren't you going to tell her about your brood?"

Finally Kid Prime says what's on their mind and recaps it. "Ok Cobie, let's go over it again. You've had six children, one a demon from hell with Space Tart, another a robot bent on destroying the LMB, another a future world conquerer bent on destroying the time stream, Numf-El in some weird way, the Shark Avatar Beast, whose mother we're not even sure of anymore and Umber, who was lost in time and thrown to another Earth."

"My God man!" said Loser, "you've got some crazy sperm! Haven't you thought of wrapping it up?"

Cobalt cringed, remembering both Lash and Crujeckie's warnings, both soundly similar to "Just use damn contraception!".

Sipping on his bourbon on the rocks, Cobalt looks up. "These six sisters. All of them are somehow part of Miss Terious and part of me, although the real child won't be born for some time. And who knows what will happen once he's born..."

"Ok," said Loser, "tell us about the sisters..."

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

[Dreamer] Another 2 hours hence, and a striking beautiful, seemingly perfect woman arises from Miss T. This is Princess Perfectra and she is as exquisite as the finest porcelain and twice as fragile. Hastily, the young royal, some 5 years younger than her 'mother,' exits unto LW.

Immediately drawing the attention of passersby, she exclaims her title and demands they submit to her station.

Innocently, the crowd mistakes her as a charlatan to Crujectra's throne and all havoc ensues. Crujectra's defenders vs. those enraptured by Perfectra's glamor. Only the swift intervention of Cobalt Kid's security forces maintains order. [Dreamer]

--------------------

Princess Phantasma
Once Upon a Time

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess Phantasma           Edit/Delete Post     
[Princess Projectra] Fectra (speaking to attackers and defenders alike): Knaves! Curs! You will pay for this outrage! *slips away under cover of illusion* [Princess Projectra]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Orando | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

[Dreamer] During the remaining hours, three more 'daughters' separate in succession, each a year younger than the previous:

Lurking Violet the Shrinker - shy and vulnerable.

Shady Lady the Shadowcaster - as moody and untamed as the night.

and Sister Saturn the Telepath - eight years younger than Miss T - reserved in her actions, wise beyond her years.

These three women, unlike their sisters before, enter Legion World quietly and without fuss. Their current whereabouts are unknown at this time. [Dreamer]

--------------------

Lurking Violet
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post     
[Shrinking Violet] Drapes herself in a cloak she finds in her 'mother's' wardrobe, and exits into LW.

Finally she notices a remarkable looking cat - Legionnaire Stoopid Cat. A catophile, LW reduces in size and hops aboard SC, unnoticed. Unnoticed, that is, until SC enters a nearby tesseract and LW panics!

SC, taking it all in stride, merely says... [Shrinking Violet]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Obsidian Lass
Total Black Out

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Obsidian Lass           Edit/Delete Post     
[Umbra] Shady Lady immediately takes to the streets and finds herself at SHAKES. Taking a seat at the bar, she eyes the crowd, readying herself for anything.

"Silverale, barkeep."

Just then, Hrun the Barbarian enters SHAKES, already besotten with mead. SL feels the small hairs on the back of her neck immediately rise up.

Future is also present at SHAKES and, though SL doesn't yet know this, it's a good thing.

Hrun strides up to the bar and bombastically exclaims... [Umbra]

[ August 23, 2004, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Shady Lady ]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Talok VIII | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sister Saturn
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Present:

"Ok," said Loser, "tell us about the sisters..."

[Saturn Girl] ... "Allow me, Father."

The young, beautiful, and serene Sister Saturn confidently walks into the security office of her 'male parent.'

"I spent the night within Mother's Dreamerteria and decided to introduce myself before you came looking.

We are no threat to you or our Mother.

All will be revealed at the proper time, but first, I need your help in collecting my sisters. Do you have any leads?..." [Saturn Girl]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
After several hours of fun and games with Trysexual Girl (and a short but satisfying nap for all four of them) the Space Ranger decides to show TSG around Legion World. Starting with SHAKES where he knows he can find a comfortable seat...

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Purr**

"... Hmm... a flea sized girl, who just happens to smell remarkably like Miss Terious but different enough in some small ways to be unique."

A tiny giggle informs him that she is listening to his cat musings, which when he doesn't take the time to translate sound like normal purrs.

"Interesting, can you understand the cat tongue?"

The flea sized girl grows slightly larger and assumes a mounted position astride SC's back.

"I understand the cat tongue and I love listening to it spoken properly, but as a human of course I cannot speak it." She replies in interlac.

Well, small human, as much as I would love to sit and talk with you I think we should find a safe place to drop you off. There is a Pussy Hunting Maniac loose on Legion World, and I must deal with that menace before he harms any of my brethren."

"My Mother has been dealing with Pussy Hunters most of her life. She taught me a few tricks that may be of some help to you."

"Hmmm... I am the TIGER GOD AVITAR! and this Pussy Hunter is merely a clever barbarian... and as such I must protect all felines from harm. But I sense a large measure of feline wiles in you. Perhaps an alliance is appropriate."

**GIGGLE**

"Okay SC, then why doesn't this pair of Pussies go hunting barbarians?"

**YOWL**

[ August 24, 2004, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: Stoopid Cat ]

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

[Dreamer] Awakens with a start! SIX SISTERS!?! What the?--

COBIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! [Dreamer]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.