Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMB Tag Team Tale: UNIVERSE AFLAME!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LMB Tag Team Tale: UNIVERSE AFLAME!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Data Recording

This is Eryk Davis Ester, Triumvir of Legion World and member of the Legion of Message Board-Posters. I leave this archive here, buried deep in the lower levels of Legion World, as a testament to our recent adventure with the Message Board Titans. Though everyone else's memories are quickly fading, and I fear mine will as well, I feel it is necessary to leave some sort of record of the events of the past few weeks.

It all began when...

[ September 04, 2004, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
An archeological dig in Egypt called for help after uncovering an artifact from the distant past amid a pile of bones. The artifact was clearly a sacred relic of the Church of Blood, and the bones were those of...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
...the Olympians. Heroes of old, the LMB had heard tales of their exploits of over 1,000 years ago!

They could recognize the costume still clinging to the bones of the first body...it was Dick Wing, the leader of the Olympians, and possibly the most famous super-hero in history.

Interestingly, the one next to him appeared to be...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
...one of their greatest foes, Deathstroke Lad. His eyepatch was still wrapped around the bone white skull.

Next to him lay the bones of...

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
A small chicken, two cows and an ostrich. together with the hundreds of beer cans it looked like one hell of a BBQ.

Buried with these ancient bones the archeologists also found a book. Faded and delicate though it was they could just read the title page, it said....

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
If you read the next line, all of hell will break loose.

"Wow!" said the archeologists. "What else does it say?"

As they read on, it became apparent that...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
It became apparent that the previous team had gone ahead and read through. Several of the more local bones still had charred clothing strapped over them.

Regardless, in the name of curiousity the archaeologists read on, discovering in the text that the book was written to...

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valor the M'Onell
Anything but a marvel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valor the M'Onell   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hades the greek god of death part of a plan to destroy him by....
From: Australia | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
interestingly enough, by Loki, one of the Norse gods, and his accomplice...

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
But enough about that plot lets cut to the present where, amid a checkered chintz and cheap pine kitchen, windows open to the blue skies outside, we find Ma Kent happily sat at her 35 year old shaker table writing a letter that would change the course of history.

It read..

"Dearest Clarke,

I don't like starting with bad new but there is something odd happening in Smallville that I think you will want to know...

[ September 11, 2004, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: Mrs C B H.I.V.E. ]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magnetic Boy
Rokk 'N Roll

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magnetic Boy           Edit/Delete Post     
[Cosmic Boy] ... It all started, when a young man calling himself Nakomis moved to town. He seemed about 16 or 17 and took up residence on the Snyder farm. Mrs. Snyder has been struggling to keep the bank from foreclosing on her property ever since Mr. Snyder passed, so it's not uncommon for her to take in indigents to work the farm.

But, Clark, this boy was different. For one thing, he never... [Cosmic Boy]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Braal | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
...had seen a girl before!

True story! As odd as it sounds, Clark, the boy was a bit turned off by Mrs. Snyder but quickly got to work. He was an unusual fellow, the Snyders always wondering where he came from with his odd habits and interesting words for things.

One day, they found out the truth about Nakomis's origins, when he was caught...

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.