Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Titans Try Legion Ensembles (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Titans Try Legion Ensembles
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Donna and Kory come across a strange capsule. The capsule seems very futuristic. It contains some interesting clothing. The girls decide to just go ahead and try them on!

Click for fullsize image

Edit: "Thumb" tag put in for all -- click for larger versions

[ September 16, 2004, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: GoldenGreyEagle ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Click for fullsize image

[ September 16, 2004, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: GoldenGreyEagle ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Kory got really into it!!!

Click for fullsize image

[ September 16, 2004, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: GoldenGreyEagle ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
INCREDIBLE! Dean, you've outdone yourself here. Donna and especially Kori are visually stunning in these shots! I love Starfire's expression...and her in Jeckie's threads is just too beautiful to describe.

I can't see the second picture, sadly. Hopefully it's just a glitch on my side.

What a great idea. I hope you have more Titans in Legion get-up forthcoming! [Big Grin]

Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Funk-KAY! What is it about the orange skin that sets all of these off well? Must be the extreme contrast to these colors. Kori should have been shown in other outfits more.

Makes me want to demand the Cockrum-Grell look in Legion Reboot Mark II, but that's too much to hope for *sigh*

If you can't see one or more of the pictures above, hit Reload, and it should display properly. (It may need more than one hit, or a Shift-Reload to force getting them all again.) MyWebpage.netscape.com is being flaky, as it often has been before, and isn't serving files promptly.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thanks Future and Grey.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thanks rdstr2!

I have a couple funny drawings that I'm *trying* to post for you guys to see, but "My Webpage" is being way difficult, right now.

I have a picture of Changeling in Brainy's preboot outfit. As you can imagine, he looks pretty much exactly like Brainy, except for his hair color.

I also have a sketch of Robin and Cos chatting with each other. Uh, Cos is in his Grell costume, so they both have pretty bare legs, so my plan is to write a dialogue something like... "So, Cosmic Boy, are their better hair removal products in the 30th century...?"

Ya really gotta see these...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I love your Donna pictures, and Kory (who I never liked in any of her costumes) looks fantastic in Dawnstar's old costime. Your artwork improves with every post Dean, and your ideas are excellent.

More, more, more [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thank you.
I do have more! It's just a matter of time and webspace....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

"Frumpy. Way too baggy/boring/purple/yellow/frumpy."
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

"So, it looks like hair removal products will come a long way by the 30th century!"
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thank you to our Loser Lad for making those posts possible. You are SO not a loser!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
People keep telling me that, but I just don't buy it... [Big Grin]

Cool sketches Dean! Gar looks so unhappy in that getup! [LOL]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rurouni KJS
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rurouni KJS   Email Rurouni KJS         Edit/Delete Post     
Dean, consider www.fanart-central.net for "hosting" purposes. Despite issues with popup ads, it's a fairly low-fi way to get and store art on the web. I've had no success yet in getting a Legion subcategory added yet. But with some help from you all, we might push it through.

--------------------
-- Still here to help.

From: ATL, fool!!! WHAT!!! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.