Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Loser Cru Cobalt

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Loser Cru Cobalt
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
No, it's not a new dish in the Legion World Cafeteria. It's just a doodle I done the other night, featuring Crujectra and two of her favorite men. It also features new outfits for Loser and Crujeckie, although I *think* the Cobalt one is the old one... I was going from memory, so I either got it right or gave him a new one [Wink]

I'll probably try to color it eventually, but I thought someone more talented than me *cough*Loser*cough* might be inspired to color it as well [Smile]

The little pic is a thumbnail version... clicking the link will take you to a larger version.

-

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/NewCru2002/loser_cru_cobalt.jpg

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Threesome Girl
3-Delusional

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Threesome Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Triad] VERY nice, Cru! I really like it. [Triad]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Carggg | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I just love your work, talent, talent, it's all over.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks! Of course, when I look at it now, I see all the things that I wish I had done differently [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I love new LMB art, especially when it features Loser Lad. You *know* I'm gonna want to color this! [Big Grin]

Excellent work Crujectra!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wah!!

I can't see anything. Neither the picture nor the link itself.

[Frown]

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Gawd, I hate to see a Barbarian cry...

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Hmmm... looking at that pic, I'm thinking I need to eat some pie or something. My tiny waist is gonna snap like a twig after carrying around my... errr... ample attributes [Wink]

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I *love* LMB art! Fabulous work as always, Cru. Nice to see you're willing to eat healthy and STILL are able to maintain that figure. [Wink]

I like the poses, especially Cobie's.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
great costuming. i too would like to see that expertly colored!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I love the new costume! [Big Grin]

Great pic, Cru! I really like 'my' pose in it, and I love seeing you draw Crujeckie. You draw the prettiest eyes on women!

Like Lou, I love LMB art, so this is a nice surprise! Can't wait to see it colored!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.