Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » attn: ALL ARTISTS! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: attn: ALL ARTISTS!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I love the idea of a naked Eve Aries! Why not? With her telepathic powers, she could make evryone see her dressed however they want to see her...

And the reboot Rainbow Girl is INCREDBLE!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome work, Dean!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks!

I did a sketch of Azura and Glorith as twins, but didn't know if that would fit the story. (Sorry Lash and EDE!) The sketch was WAY rough, even by my standards, so it'd have to be polished up if it was to be posted.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
KING MALEFICO

Whoo-hoo!!!!

Hubba Hubba....

Sinfully sexy father of Prince Evillo, ruler of Tartarus.

How's this ...BTW, since it's a bit risque, I thought it best to only post it as a link.
Click here for the King Malefico pic

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Eve Aries was the 5YL revamp of Saturn Queen, right?

quote:
I love the idea of a naked Eve Aries! Why not? With her telepathic powers, she could make evryone see her dressed however they want to see her...

And the reboot Rainbow Girl is INCREDBLE!

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Maybe a black and red g-string, yes? LOL
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

How does one send through artwork on this website?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Under the box for posting a reply, click "FULL REPLY FORM". Then options for attaching a URL or IMG will come up. As long as your image is hosted somewhere compatible online you can use one of those options to post your art!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Hmmm... anyone interested in doing a Trash Lass design? Or her sidekick the Savage She-He or enemies Hen-Pecker, Pustule or Vermin...?

--------------------

Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
STICK-WITH-A-NAIL-IN-IT KID

-
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

LOTUS FRUIT LASS

Make that LAD.

-

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

That pretty much captures the essence of Stick With a Nail In It Kid. Maybe he could have shoulder fins of antennae to look more fourth-dimensionally-futuristic.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.