Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MEL's Cartoon and Photomanipulation Gallery (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MEL's Cartoon and Photomanipulation Gallery
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to the Museum of Monkey Eater Arts: Cartoon and Photomanipulation Gallery!

Click here for the MEL's Gallery of Manipulating Legionworlders.

So at Lash's suggestion I've went and collected all the cartoons I've made over the past couple of months. I've added some of my photomanipulations too. I think this is all of 'em but if you can think of more let me know. I might eventually toss my other Legion-related stuff here for fun.

-
 -
 -

[ September 10, 2006, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's a couple of pics I did for fun (I think the went to the missing a muse gallery?):
 -
 -
 -

[ September 10, 2006, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Here's a couple of pics with implied sauciness! Bring on the sauce!
Click for fullsize image
Click for fullsize image
Click for fullsize image

[ September 10, 2006, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Here's a couple of random drawings of randomidity:
 -
 -

Enjoy!

[ September 10, 2006, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

Morningstar
Saints Alive

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morningstar           Edit/Delete Post     
Is it okay to post comments to the thread?

As you may recall, I've visited your homepage before and declared myself a fan of your work. I think you are very talented and, judging from your 'toons, you have a wickedly keen sense of humor! Thanks for sharing! [Smile]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Starhaven | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm still laughing at Play Boy the Super-Hero! You ingeniously worked in other manips of LMB members there, for those who missed 'em.

Legionnaire Idol was posted earlier, but I don't remember any of the others. Thanks for putting them up!

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frog King   Email Frog King         Edit/Delete Post     
Legionworld Idol is really funny!

I also like a lot your Element Lad!

From: Berlin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
These are great MEL! I think we need a Legion Animated series based on your character designs!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Hey folks I'm glad you liked 'em. Here's a couple more that I forgot to add to the thread:
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ September 10, 2006, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

As we prepare for the dawn of a new era in the Legion of Super-Heroes lore, I thought I'd collect my manips from the current era into a one area. Here's the first result, a poster for Legion: The Movie
Click for fullsize image

Hopefully, I'll get started on photomanips from the new series soon but there's still some characters that I have yet to do from the current era.

[ September 10, 2006, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
As we prepare for the dawn of a new era in the Legion of Super-Heroes lore, I thought I'd collect my manips from the current era into a one area. Here's the first result, a poster for Legion: The Movie
Click for fullsize image

Hopefully, I'll get started on photomanips from the new series soon but there's still some characters that I have yet to do from the current era.

love that poster !!! makes me wish there really was a LEGION film coming out .....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, that is one gorgeous poster. Covering the universe, in more than one sense!
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I LOVE your cartoons, MEL! Yes, a great poster, too!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Great movie poster MEL!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome stuff MEL, especially the movie poster!!!

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.