Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MEL's Waid/Kitson Legion Manips (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: MEL's Waid/Kitson Legion Manips
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

I was really in the mood to photomanip this weekend so I thought I'd start playing around with the Wak (Waid/Kitson) Legion of Super-Heroes. Here's Elizabeth Bogush (The Mountain) as Light Lass (at least that's what I think her name is - did Barry confirm that one?). I wanted to incorporate the new 'indie rock' youth movement theme so I think I'm gonna keep this style for my new series of photomanips. Stay tuned for more! Rock on [Wink]

PS - Suggestions for who next to do? I was thinking Cosmic Boy and I know MissT was rootin' for Princess Projectra from me...

[ September 10, 2006, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

I was supposed to work on my Halloween costume tonight but I felt like manipping instead so here's Matt Long (Jack & Bobby) as the WaK era Cosmic Boy! Casting suggestions for the rest of the newly designed Legionnaires?

[ September 10, 2006, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
WOW!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
Gary, you realize Mondo Joe and M-E Lad are going to make me pop a blood vessel with their beautiful manips.

Oh, and MELad - How about Jessica Simpson as Princess Projectra? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't really see Jessica as having the regal beauty of Projectra. I don't really have any better suggestions, though [Smile]

That Cosmic Boy RAWKS! Probably the best Cos I've seen thus far!

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe mondo
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe mondo   Author's Homepage   Email joe mondo         Edit/Delete Post     
Beauty-full! Especially great Cos.
From: seattle | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Cosmic Boy rocks!

how about...

ryan phillipe as Element Lad?

Resses Witherspoon as Jeckie or Saturn Girl?

the main girl from Lost as PG?

Chris Carmack(Luke from OC) as Sun Boy/Lighting Lad?

Taye Diggs as Star Boy?

The main kid from life as we know it as Ultra Boy? (the young tom cruise kid)

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
just though of more....

Kate Bosworth (the Crush, date Tad Hamilton) as Dream Girl?

Josh Duhamel(Tad Hamilton, Las Vegas) as Ultra Boy

Gardner Boy from DHW as Lyle.

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
WOW those are great--as usual!

How about Chad Michael Murray (One Tree Hill) as Sun Boy?

Anne Hathaway (Princess Diaries) as Phantom Girl?

Rachel Bilson (The OC) as Violet?

Scarlett Johannson as Projectra?

Usher as Star Boy?

Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars) as Dream Girl?

Maggie Grace (Lost) as Saturn Girl?

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
Gardner Boy from DHW is better known as Jesse Metcalfe and I think his olive skin would be better suited for Kitson's new take on Karate Kid.

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Some great casting choices, thanks! I'll definitely be using some of them though since we don't have clear previews/views of all the costumes yet, I may have to hold off on some of them, you know? All in good time [Colossal Boy - Re-Imagined] [Cosmic Boy - Re-Imagined] [Light Lass - Re-Imagined]
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
hey MELad !!!

these are amazing as always !!! can't wait to see ULTRA BOY and all of the other LEGIONNAIRES !!!

i'll have to have a good think about casting choices ......

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by RTVU2:
Josh Duhamel(Tad Hamilton, Las Vegas) as Ultra Boy

good choice for UB !! although i see Josh, as an older version of Jo !!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

hey MELad !!

Katie Holmes or Neve Campbell would good for PHANTOM GIRL ....

Matthew.

Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
You spin out more art from a shadowy introductory page, in the published Titans Special, than I think Barry Kitson himself might have thought he had in him. I especially like Ayla's plucky confidence.

(Let's hope they live up to the substance MELad is doing for these characters, including calling her "Ayla" and giving her an elegant neck *sigh*)

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.