Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legionworlders Microed (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Legionworlders Microed
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's a picture of my LMB costume, as designed originally by Joe-Boy.

Click for fullsize image

[ October 17, 2005, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

And then here's Cartoon Lad's fantastic version in the Founders portrait (I REALLY like the facemask he's given me in this one!)

-

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cartoon Lad:
Kat could I please adopt your AoA Colossus doll?

Sure [Smile] I'm surprised you could find him in all that mess [Smile]

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime's cocoon:
[QB]And then here's Cartoon Lad's fantastic version in the Founders portrait (I REALLY like the facemask he's given me in this one!)
[QB]

I've been avoiding your character cause I didn't want to make the transformer [Smile] This helps me out alot, I'll have him made sometime today!

--------------------

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Could you do one of me? Tall, Blok-like, white lab coat...
Thanks!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cartoon Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cartoon Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Cartoon Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Kat, I looked at each and every one of your micros last night. I was very excited about some of the ones you had but none moreso than the Colossi! I want to make one of the current incarnation as well as the Bryan Hitch version from the Colossus one-shot. I'll post once I can make it. The YAHOO group moderator still hasn't approved my membership yet.

Thanks for passing on the links to your site and that one.

--------------------
Scott C. Hamilton

From: Massachusetts | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Juan:
Could you do one of me? Tall, Blok-like, white lab coat...
Thanks!

Just to help Juan out (aka Doctor One in LMB lore), he's our resident LMB scientist, although his body is awkward like Bloks. So, like he said, it's a Blok-like body (taller than the rest), but with a labcoat and other scientist-ish apparrel.

Loving these as you go Kat [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Im posting a DR Juan tonight in Runway

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes!!! Can't wait!!!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Hiya Kat! theres some new designs in Runway if you want to play with them [Smile]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

I may not get to the doc today, but here's Kid Prime.. I'm proud of this one...
 -

Hey Miner! Do you have a body image? I have a gates micro that I'm working on, but ahm stuck.

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

WOW!!!!!

That is sensational!!! Thank you SO much!

--------------------

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
KP looks great -- almost as cute as me. [Smile]

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Kat, that may be one of the best micros I have ever seen.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I love how you can see the hint of his face through the helmet visor.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.