Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion for Halloween

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Legion for Halloween
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
I knew I forgot to post this somewhere...

Time for my second annual Halloween contest!

What you have to do is dress up ANY popular superhero up as someone else for Halloween, but still show who it is. And that doesn't mean dress batman up as batman, more like dress him up as a bat or dress wonder woman up as a princess.

Runs: Now -> Oct 31st at midnight

Rules:
01) Dolls or micros (please more doll entries!!)
02) Character must be Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, Wildstorm or Image (or a another comic company), no homemade or movie characters (unless the character is in a comic book, they can dress as them, but not be them)
03) Must be GIFS or BMPS! And transparent is preferred, but not a must! No PNG or JPG!
04) Upto 4 entries, but you can send non-entries as well, just tell me
05) New micros or dollz only please
06) There will be several catagories for the winners
07) Prize is a micro or doll of your choice (female only) & awards, everyone will get an award for entering
08) Anyone can enter, new micro makers, older ones and doll makers!
09) Keep them dressed, no nudes!
10) No drag and drop dolls, all must be hand drawn (for doll makers)
11) If a doll, please include the name and location of the base in your email

Contest URL: http://kat.of-the-night.com/Halloween/

Edit: If you need bases, goto my links
http://kat.of-the-night.com/Links.html

[ October 19, 2005, 08:05 AM: Message edited by: White Raven ]

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know if this qualifies for the contest, but here it is!

-
Kinetix as the Enchantress!

[ October 20, 2005, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
And here's me in my halloween costume:
 -

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tempest:
I don't know if this qualifies for the contest, but here it is!

-
Kinetix as the Enchantress!

She qualifies perfectly! The necklance is what did it [Smile] I'll let you get away with the JPG cause you got me making micros again [Smile]

--------------------

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

JPG, it should be in bmp.

What is with Photobucket, it's been all kinds of crazy!

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Most of your micros have been jpgs...

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

That's what I noticed, it's in the agreement that it converts them, I knew I should have read that thing, so I can't post in BMP...which is a bummer cause that's what all my micros are on my computer.

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

On the micros I have on the site are they distorted at all?

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

No, should they be?

Thanks for changing the name.

[ October 20, 2005, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

-

Poison Ivy as Mantis!

Sorry, I can load bmp, but photobucket converts them to jpg?
Does anyone know how to make photobucket stop doing that?

[ October 21, 2005, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.