Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Women of the Legion Costumes (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Women of the Legion Costumes
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
Heya,

A friend and I are working on a Legion costume retrospective and I need references of all the costumes for the Legionnaires... I know this will be ALOT of costumes, but ANY help would be appreciated. For me I'll be making all of the gals, he'll be making the both sides.

Thank you in advance [Smile]
WR

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ March 24, 2006, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: White Raven ]

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow. Once I started looking I see that it really IS a pretty tall order.
Cool.

How about the only pic I know of that has Kent Shakespear in his full Impulse costume?

-

Strangely it was in a panel in the Timberwolf mini series just before Zero Hour. IIRC there are other panels of Kent wearing his costume shirt but this is the only one that shows off the leggings he wore in costume...and you still don't get to see the boots [Frown]

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
First these are my originals:
(see first post)

Now, let's start with Saturn Girl, if ya'll know of any more costumes, lemmi know.
(see first post)

Next: Kinetix I think

[ March 24, 2006, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: White Raven ]

--------------------

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

(see first post)
Kinetix!!

Next: Violet

Coming soon:
Apparition/Phantom Girl
Dawnstar
Dream Girl/Dreamer
Laurel Gand/Andromeda
Mysa Nal/White Witch
Projectra
Triad/Triplicate Girl/Duo Damsel
Umbra/Shadow Lass

If ya'll know of any costumes of them, lemmi know!!

[ March 24, 2006, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: White Raven ]

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

(see first post)
Still need Veye's wedding dress

quote:

Coming soon:
Apparition/Phantom Girl
Dawnstar
Dream Girl/Dreamer
Laurel Gand/Andromeda
Mysa Nal/White Witch
Projectra
Triad/Triplicate Girl/Duo Damsel
Umbra/Shadow Lass

Dawnstar next

[ March 24, 2006, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: White Raven ]

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Added some to Saturn Girl and Violet, plus, here's Dawnstar!!

(read first post)

Laurel Gand/Andromeda next!!

[ March 24, 2006, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: White Raven ]

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Does anyone like these at all?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
WR,

They are great. I am also impresed with the work you are putting into it.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Lord yes! These are great! I love 'em.

-

[ March 02, 2006, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: Yellow Kid ]

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

-
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Amazing - I had no idea there were so many costume changes - even if some were one-shots. Interesting project!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Hopefully today I'm gonna get some more done. I'm supposed to go to where ahm making my house, but watching the weather, can't go out there in the rain. I've found some more oneshot pics of Saturn Girl and Violet... one is BEAUTIFUL...

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

I've upadted Dawnstar and Kinetix to all the outfits I could find

(see post 1)

I'm working on finishing out Imra and Salu now... any costume recommendations?

[ March 24, 2006, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: White Raven ]

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Finshed out Imra
(see first post)

[ March 24, 2006, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: White Raven ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Coolness!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.