Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion mini style...

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Legion mini style...
The Kahn
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kahn           Edit/Delete Post     
I finally got around to making a new pic. Here is a mini of Lightning Lad, let me know what you think.

-

Made using pics by Nate Belleguarde.

--------------------
Reality is for people with no imagination!!

From: 30th Century Earth | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
That is awesome! I like the way Garth is holding the lightning blasts. Let's see some more! [Smile]

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kahn
Applicant

Thanks, next up here is a mini of Ultra Boy. Let me know what you think.

-

--------------------

From: 30th Century Earth | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I like this idea a lot. The characters look cute, but I don't think Ultra Mini Boy should have sideburns.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm, I think the sideburns make him.

They're both pretty awesome, The Kahn. Please keep sharing.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kahn
Applicant

Thanks guys. Here is BION, let me know what you think.

-

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
How do you do that? Your pics are GREAT!!!!
Requests:
Kent "Impulse"
Andromeda
XS
Dragonmage

I was trying to think of a villian. BION is one I've missed and you've captured "him".

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
ha ha these are awesome! great job.

more! matter-eater lad?

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Cute! They remind me of those Archie comic stories with L'il Archie. Bion looks kinda world-weary!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kahn
Applicant

Thanks guys. Next up here is a mini of Cosmic Boy. Let me know what you think.

-

And since I find BION interesting I decided to make a new version of him, since the original version doesn't exist anymore, because the Legion was rebooted not too long ago.

My version of BION was created by Brainiac 5 and Invisible Kid. He was given the same level of intelligence as Brainiac and the ability to duplicate the powers of 5 people of his choosing. Brainiac created him to act as a second line of defense, so that should the Legion ever be wiped out or captured there is still someone around to defend the Earth.

After activation BION studied historical records reviewing past super heroes to see which combination of abilities would be most useful to him. He ended up deciding to emulate the Martian Manhunter.

So with that in mind he copied the powers of Supergirl, Invisible Kid, Saturn Girl, Phantom Girl, and Chameleon. Upon completing copying of the last persons powers he used his new shapeshifting abilities to give himself a unique appearance.

Here is how I see BION, in both mini and Teen Titans style. This was my first attempt at a TT style pic so let me know what you think.

-

-

Made using Red X, Mary Marvel, and Beast Boy TT pics, though I don't know who did them.

--------------------

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
I love these. BION certainly looks more...Super-Adaptoid here. [Smile]
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Bion rocks!! Keep these coming! [Smile]

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow!! I [Love] these things!! Sooo cute. ^_^

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kahn
Applicant

Thanks all, here is two minis I did a few months back.

Kid Flash (Bart)
 -

Wonder Girl
 -

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.