Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » RED-001's Micros

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RED-001's Micros
RED-001
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED-001   Email RED-001         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's an Elseworlds type concept with the Justice League.Some the characters may look familiar to you! If anyone likes,they can make some alterations and/or improvements upon them.
[Smile]

-

[ April 29, 2006, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Aww, I can't see the picture. [Frown]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Unfortunately, items in the Files and Photos sections of a Yahoo! Group can't be remotely linked. Try going to ImageShack to upload it and to get a link for use in posting here.
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Or we can host it for you. [Smile]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RED-001
Applicant

How do I go about getting you guys to host for me?
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by RED-001:
How do I go about getting you guys to host for me?

I already did it. The image above isn't from the Yahoo! group. It's hosted here -

http://www.legionworld.net/images/Gallery/31b8.jpg

Notice my editing of your post.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RED-001
Applicant

Thanks Nightcrawler.Hope you can be there when I need help hosting images on the forums.
Nightcrawler
Founder

To post the one from Imageshack -

-

You have to right click the image.

Then, copy the image location (in this case - http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4407/justiceleague30thcentury1qo.png ).

And then paste that link within the [IMG] tags.

RED-001
Applicant

Thanks again! Now if any of these characters look familiar to you? If you what to make some improvements upon them,you're more than welcome!
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yay, wondertwins! Cool micros...
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RED-001
Applicant

Okay now take a look at Green Lantern..! [Smile]
RED-001
Applicant

[Nightcrawler stand by to help,just in case!]

From across the universe,comes thirteen of the most vilest villains.... [Shudder]

-

[ April 29, 2006, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: RED-001 ]

Nightcrawler
Founder

I can't help with this one, because I don't know where this image is.

Did you follow the instructions I gave you? Because the link you are using - http://img222.imageshack.us/image=legionofdoom30thcentury3gi.png doesn't look anything like the previous link I used for the Justice League image.

RED-001
Applicant

Hey Nightcrawler,could please delete my two recent posts in the "Bits o' Legionnaire Business" section? Thank you!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.