Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » The Queen Of Diamonds in 'Lying In The Gutter'

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Queen Of Diamonds in 'Lying In The Gutter'
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, so technically I'm not actually mentioned in any of the stories (although i could do a whole LTG myself apart from the fact that I was sworn to secrecy about most of it dagnabbit) *but* if you go down to the bottom of the photos in the latest edition (just gone up) you will see a photo of Jamie Boardman. He'd been drinking since... some time last week probably and fell asleep in the bar on Saturday night and then Rich came along and thought it would be funny to balance things on him (Rich had also had a couple of glasses of wine I suspect. *ahem*) and then take a photo of it and put it in LITG, hence the photo. Anyway, there are all bits and pieces including a big pile of bubble-wrap that a random girl was wearing (don't ask).

But the point *is* (finally) if you look carefully at the photo you will see that amazingly I had the forethought to also balance a copy of #6 and an open copy of #7 of the Queen of Diamonds on Jamie as well. OK, so the photo is fuzzy and stuff (dammit) but, hey, I can still say that the Queen of Dimaonds is officially in LITG. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
It's not the worst gossip column you've ever been mentioned in, Bevis dear [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, that's true. It's possibly the first actual comics gossip column I've been in though. [Razz]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.