Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Hot Summer Nights 3, I think...

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hot Summer Nights 3, I think...
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, I see no reason why we can't have more than one of these going at once. The way it works is one person writes a little of the story, someone else writes a little bit more, someone else writes more, you get the idea. The only rule is, no consecutive posts by the same author. Off we go...

It was poker night at the Legion of Substitute Heroes Clubhouse. The Subs had decided to forego playing for money (since they were all broke) and decided to play strip poker instead.

Polar Boy looked longingly at Night Girl.

"She's just the right height," he thought. "And if I made my lips really cold, I'll bet..."

*KNOCK KNOCK*

All eyes turned to the door - except for Polar Boy, who was still checking out Night Girl's cleavage.

"Who the Lupra could that be?" wondered Color Kid.

"I hope it isn't the landlord," replied Night Girl. The last time we didn't have the rent money I had to find another way to pay it. The landlord turned off the lights at one point and I damn near killed him..."

Stone Boy rose from his chair, slowly crossed the room, and opened the door...

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.