Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: Wings of Wildfire (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: Wings of Wildfire
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Drake, like you Wildfire has always been my favorite Legionnaire, and I really love seeing your pics of him.

Great stuff!
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
Click for fullsize image

This is my fave!

Dean & Wayne - great manips!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
And part one of a four-part series entitled: "Wildfire: Legionnaire No More!"
Click for fullsize image

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Part 2
Click for fullsize image

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
love the kirby dots! and you used one of those chickeny-headed aliens!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Drake,
Just want you to know that I think the pages look fantastic. Looking forward to the whole set being complete. You're totally pro level!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Those are fantastic Drake! *awed*

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Keep them comin' Drake! Great to see Wildfire in action again!

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Part 3
Click for fullsize image

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[Eek!] Why didn't anyone tell me Drake was doing a new Wildfire set? These are absolutely gorgeous! Better than some of the back-up art we get on the current series. Makes me want to break out Paint Shop and start coloring. Any chance of getting some larger scans to play with the color?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Ooo, the story's really coming along. Can't wait for the conclusion!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

DrakeB3004

Here's the conclusion (finally!)

Click for fullsize image

I'm kinda bummed though that I'm the only one who supplied new images for this gallery! [No]

[ July 24, 2006, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
That's a superb short story, and it's so clearly told that it almost doesn't need dialogue. (I'd love to see someone try color for it, though.)

You've been so adept at portraits that I genuinely didn't expect this sequential art. With a bit even left hanging (whither the ring on the floor?). A vivid bit of a tale for two of my favorite Legion people!

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Nicely done, DrakeB3004!

Yeah, you know, I was really busy in June or else I would have contributed something. Maybe I will now that things are mellowing out for me....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Here's a quick colored sketch. My critique of my own work would be that I think this would be better if I showed his arms, with the image centered better. Otherwise, I felt like this was a pretty dynamic image.
[IMG]  - [/IMG]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

And another...
[IMG]  - [/IMG]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.