Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » SUPERMODEL Discussion Thread (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: SUPERMODEL Discussion Thread
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
You know out of all the male legionnaires, I see Blok being the best babysitter.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Not just Legionnaires!

Dr. Gym'll wantsta Work It too.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
You guys are wacky!

I've posted the Top 3's challenge and elimination. We're getting close now!!!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
So we are down to Drura and Glorith. I know who MLLASh is rooting for.

So, you said you would use a baby-sitting challenge in the next go round. Will you also be doing an all male version? You do know Marla Latham had a good eye for boy candy. [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... I think Quicksand just had a bad round. A shame, since I think she did far better than Glorith in previous rounds.

Infectious Lass all the way!

(By the way, I like the idea of an interactive version next time around.)

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I'll be posting the Top 2's challenge very, very soon. It was great fun working on that one, I'll tell ya!

I do have the next Supermodel competition figured out, pretty much. But I also have another one that I really want to do, so I might do it instead. It'll be fun... I promise!

As for a men's challenge, well, I like to please the Denizen's of Legion World, so I'd be happy to work on that, but, it will have to be very interactive. I'll prepare the proper documentation and post the appropriate data when the women's round is done.

It's good to have a hobby!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester

Yes! Drura totally has this in the bag!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

As fond as I am of Miz Drura, Glorith's had a pretty good showing here too....
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Ah! And now the winner is revealed!

And now perhaps someone should haul Sarya off to a Space-Bar or Space-Rehab (not sure which)

Eryk Davis Ester

That Drura closeup is just stunning!

And the final pic is pretty groovy as well!

Sketch Lad
Advisor

...and this cycle of Legionverse's Next Top Pin Up SUPERMODEL comes to an end!!

It was great fun for me to put this together and I really appreciate all the responses.

Note to self...

Next time, have more wardrobe and/or hair/make-up changes for the judges. OR, have more/different judges come and go. I got *really* tired of coloring Marte Allon the same way page after page. Imra wasn't as tedious and the Empress was fun because she was so expressive. At least I broke up the monotony by adding Dawnstar for the FLIGHT challenge.

I have two more cycles already plotted out, but like I said, I will make an interactive contest for...

THE LEGIONVERSE'S NEXT TOP MALE PINUP SUPERMODEL!!!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay Drura! I LOVE what you've done with the markings on her face [Smile]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
They all looked good, but I'm glad Drura won. For such a large galaxy to work with, it always seemed a pity that most of the Legion looked like regular humans. The exotic features add to Drura's beauty.
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thanks for the responses. I always thought Drura was so cool looking! I love drawing her, so it was easy to choose her as winner of my little story. Plus she's a crowd pleaser, here at LW.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
YAY!!!

Dean has always had a knack for making Dru look absolutely incredible, and here he has outdone himself!

Dean feel free to "co-post" those Drura images to the all-Infectious Lass thread and hype your ongoing SUPERMODEL project (some of those LSH board-only posters may not know what they're missing over here in BITS)!

I love how Drura has never felt like a second-class character on Legion World.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.