Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Who's Who 2 - Updated - Absolute-Lee - Clothes Off Fred, Shadowplay -Worthless Girl (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Who's Who 2 - Updated - Absolute-Lee - Clothes Off Fred, Shadowplay -Worthless Girl
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Danger Damsel
Click for fullsize image

You Americans have probably never heard of him but the British Danger Mouse was a staple on Australian Kids TV when I was a kid. basically he was a James Bond / spy type with a mole sidekick...And I loved him...Oh how I loved him.
So the Recently deceased Danger Damsell is an Homage to one of my childhood heroes.

[ December 09, 2006, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Dark Conan
Click for fullsize image

"Dark Conan – Evil barbarian, but with some mystical elements (usually with some mist around him)"
Apparently looks like Evil Heman though according to my friend spencer. meh - he still looks cool.

[ December 09, 2006, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Dead Boy Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

Costume? nope...not Dead Girl at all. Is Dead-boy the same guy as Dedman? thats the Death of Rats from Discworld on the second pic. I do so love me a Scythe. Im also fond of the hour glasses on his belt.

[ December 09, 2006, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Dial H for Homo
Click for fullsize image

I used this Costume for Lori Morning in Who's Who 1 - though the pic didnt come out as good as this one did. I WANT AN H DIAL DAMMIT!

[ December 09, 2006, 07:02 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Ding Boy
Click for fullsize image

Ding Boy has Chaos powers apparently. Which, because I said so (I love me) activate whenever the Liberty Bell is struck. get it? Ding is the noise a Bell makes. I just wanted to steal Liberty Belle's costume. So sue me. (actually dont. I cant afford it)

[ December 09, 2006, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Dr Albert Hoffman
Click for fullsize image

*Note - This was initially a design for "Kid Psychout" before I found out more about the character...still I liked this costume and decided to use it for Dr Albert Hoffman - who is a Villian?...maybe this is Dr. Hoffman II. I dont know...Hoffman was 37 when he discovered the effects of LSD. Soooo....this is Earth 2 version who discovered it in his 20's? or Earth 616...or Earth 287. Im confused. I think I might have a little Lie down.

[ October 25, 2006, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Duplicate Man
Click for fullsize image

Ive already done the Lallorian Duplicate Boy in Who's Who 1 so I mixed it up abit here - kept the colour scheme and the diamond effect but also used elements of Mimic from the Exiles. This took me forever to get right - like 4 or 5 initial sketches.

[ December 09, 2006, 07:18 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Elagobulas
Click for fullsize image

I had no idea about this guy so I asked Cobie : "Elagabolus – a 12 year old boy that is somewhat confused no but will one day be the LMB’s worst nightmare. I see him as bald and covered in tattoos, very magical."
from there I came up with this...inspired somewhat by Disneys Atlantis : The Lost Empire which is my favorite of the Disney Movies (character designs by Mike Mignola!) - I have a few other versions that didnt get posted...some looking a little more like Ang from Avatar : the Last Airbender

[ December 09, 2006, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Engine Joeboy
Click for fullsize image

Engine Joeboy is apparently black Ive since learned...but that wasnt info I was privy to. I wanted him to be kinda industrial instead of the usual slick robot that you see, which is why for all the pipes and whatnot...I was thinking of that Steam Boy movie as I designed it.
Apparently Joe was also known as Son of the Eagle So Ill post another version when I get it done...black hawkman maybe? I like the original Golden Eagle costumes mask so I might steal that.

[ December 09, 2006, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Evil Emperor Penguin
Click for fullsize image

EEEEVIL!
apparently an Evil Rockhopper Lad - I made him more penguiny obviously. I quite like hoe this one turned out.

[ December 09, 2006, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Floating Foxlike Creature Boy
Click for fullsize image

its a foxguy. in a Starfox outfit. that is all.

[ December 09, 2006, 07:30 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Foodmaker Kid
Click for fullsize image

I based this off of Iron Chef The spadey thing is a big Pizza oven spoon - I dont know what they're called. you use them to get pizza out of the ovens. thought itd make a cool weapon.
I love Iron Chef. They make ice-cream out of EVERYTHING! sardines, brocolli, goats balls. And the presenter guy is So f'ing Camp.
Foodmaker kid meanwhile, is killed and then resurected into the LMBP Spectre in the Body of Donna Troy - just incasde you were wondering.

[ December 09, 2006, 07:34 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Foxy Roxy
Click for fullsize image

I love me a Sailor Senshi...yes I do. based on Salor Moon Villian Sailor Pewter Fox who are evil Senshi with Animal/metal names. changed the costume a bit, gave it a tale and new colour scheme. actually the only thing I really kept is the hat. expect more Sailor Moon stuff soonish (possibly a Who's Who)

[ December 09, 2006, 07:36 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Freekinos
Click for fullsize image

Runs around in underwear! Freakazoid! Freakazoid! Freakazoid was a cartoon in the nineties, made by the WB and produced by Speilberg and completely stolen from Mike Allred's Madman : " [Show creator] Bruce Timm was kind enough to tell me that Madman was a direct inspiration for the show--with comics open and referred to when developing the show.
Stupidly, I was flattered--happy to inspire anything. But when the show came out--with no acknowledgement or credit or any kind of compensation--I slowly became annoyed as everyone and their uncle confronted me with "there's this cartoon that's ripping off Madman" and "you oughtta sue".

I simply wrote a friendly letter to [show producer] Steven Spielberg telling him his production was a direct lift of my creation, I had no intention of creating ripples--I just wanted him to know that I knew. No one replied--which is fine. And to be honest, Madman is an amalgam of a half a dozen other influences. So who am I to complain (the exclamation mark on the chest still kindah irks me a little though. A little too close for comfort)."
meanwhile whatever happened to Freekinos? his art was freaking (pun intended) awesome!

[ December 09, 2006, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Galadhran
Click for fullsize image

All the info I could on Galadhran was that he had a third eye. So I did a bit of searching on the name and came up with this : " A darkness descends on the Universe...and in one dark corner of the Earth, a baby was born ... it was a beautiful baby and won prizes at baby shows but a darker destiny awaited him. He was called Lik Wen...meaning "Strenght in Knowledge".

As the baby grew into a tiny tot...a change came over him. In the dark of the night he would wake his whole family with eerie cries that would go on and on. Unable to understand his cries, the tot was sent to medical doctors who could find nothing wrong with him. At their wits end, the family brought the child to a Chinese Priest...

It was determined that the child had the third eye, which enabled the child to be highly empathic and gavehim access into the spirit world. The child it seemed could see the spirits (Ed. have you all seen 6th Sense...it's a true story)

The Medium being a powerful Chinese Sorcerer or sorts invoked the power of a Powerful Chinese god (Lao Jun) and made him the protector of the kid.

The crying stopped, the fear left the kid, the kid grew stronger and healthy, but his power of empathy never really left him though he lost his ability to access the spirit world. He led what many called a charmed life under the protection of the Chinese god. Also, in all his life, he grasp of the supernatural and the occult never left him, as he began to excel in knowledge of the occult and mythology.

Eventually he left his parents and went into the world to save his fellow men and women from the evils of the world, using the wisdom that was bestowed on him by his protector, and the empathy that kept growing stronger each passing year.

By the time he was 16, he felt strong enough to stand on his own and renounced his ties with his protector. Respectfully, he ended his communion with the god and thanked him for his blessings in the past. The young men began tojourney into the unknown on his own and his power of empathy grew stronger. He eventually took on the name Galadhran meaning "Forest Wanderer"...why? coz he liked forests...

POWERS
Galadhran had immense empathy. HE could sense people dying, people's fears and moods and has heightened perception of people's anger, fear, sadness. His struggle has always been to not let the negative energies affect him. But he uses his power to comfort people and to prevent disasters."

Which led me to the name Lao Jun which led me to this image : Click for fullsize image

Which I promptly stole.
Im currently having this jacket made...its so Freaking cool!

[ December 09, 2006, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.