Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMBP covers (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LMBP covers
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
So Ive been playing around abit - a friend scanned these for me which is why for the ringbinderey look. Anyway I like em'..let me know what you think. Im going to try and do a few so if you have any story Ideas give me a buzz

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
oh yeah - clockwise from top: Spellbinder, Kid Marvel, Sketch Lad, Caliente, Cobolt Kid, Frio, Rockhopper Lad.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Click for fullsize image

Clockwise from "OMNIA" : Rockhopper Lad, Spellbinder, Jailbait Lass, Cobalt Kid Bat-Fem, Kid Marvel, Seth Garterra, Lard Lad

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow--that's me in the goatee? How'd you know I'm currently sporting one in real life?

Love it!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Fantastic! So much fun!

Why *isn't* there an LMBP comic?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I mean, with all the writers and artists we have, it seems so *do-able*

I guess it'd require a MASSIVELY diligent editor. I mean, so much going on.... so many characters, stories, etc.... It'd be a major undertaking.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Cobie?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Great idea, Joe-Boy, and wonderful execution! The New Batch cover is probably my favourite.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Nice! They're all really great covers, remenicent of many Legion covers of the past. Great job.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
An LMBP comic would be awesome Dean but I would imagine it would be expensive to do.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I, of course, would definately volunteer to be editor!

Joey--these covers are totally kick-ass! I"m really impressed!

The first: very Legion--esque and hella-kewl! You draw such great group scenes!

The second: A very cool tribute to X-Men #139! WalkwithCrowds looks very 'hero at a crossroads!'.

The third: What a cool cover!! The group of you, Cali (and Frio!), Rocky, Stealth, Tamper and a few others really are kinda like the 'new school' since you all started posting at the same time. Can you believe its been like a year and half since you've all been on LW? You're def not newbies anymore! Very cool cover. I like how Crujectra, Eryk, Lash, Nighty and me are in the background--I guess we're the establishment in the LMB [Big Grin]

The fourth (Omnia) - just totally, completely kick-ass! I think I'm going to add that in to the first post of 'Omnia' because its so damn good! "Omnia" is the magnum opus of LMB tag teams and though its slowed down slightly, I have no doubt that we will actually finish it. I love that you've got artwork to go along with it! [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
These are wonderful, Joe-Boy. Your compositions are great. [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Great work, Joe-Boy!

It's so cool to have someone so talented draw "my" character!

[Hug]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.