Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMBP covers (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LMBP covers
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
great stuff!

If you take suggestions...
How about a "Welcome... hope you survive the experience" cover?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
great stuff!

If you take suggestions...
How about a "Welcome... hope you survive the experience" cover?

Im working on this one..until then here's a few more :
Click for fullsize image
Characters featured :
Saturn Girl , Abin Quank , Frio, the Emerald Eye, Caliente, Kid Marvel, Vee, Lightning Lad, Nightcrawler, Queen Connie, Icefire, Spellbinder , Italian Boy , Kent Shakespeare , Thriftshop debutante, Semi Transperant Fellow.

Looks kinda crap but Im posting it anyway.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image

Carina Winters & from left , Saturn Girl , Chips Ahoy Boy , Arachne, Nightcrawler, Cobalt Kid , Spellbinder.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Click for fullsize image

And its thew Anti-LMBP!
Top Row : Besieged , Carina Winters, Anti-Moderator
Second Row : Caraculla , Worthless Girl
Third Row : Archduke of Time , Time-Mouse Trapper , the Royal Inquisitor , Scarlett (Red Bee's Daughter), The Red Bee
Bottom Row : Ambassador Angra Metternich (sic) The Riddler, Mordra (?)
As for the shadowy looking figure next to the Red Bee...Well...thats a secret.

--------------------

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
These are all great! [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL] Actually, Joe-Boy, that pic of Mordra is inaccurate--that's more like what Whordru (now, Dru) looked like before the facial hair curse was lifted!

Mordra has/had jet-black hair and eyes, though she probably would "ho it up" in her choice of clothing like big sis does!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

quote:
Originally posted by LARDLAD:
[LOL] Actually, Joe-Boy, that pic of Mordra is inaccurate--that's more like what Whordru (now, Dru) looked like before the facial hair curse was lifted!

Mordra has/had jet-black hair and eyes, though she probably would "ho it up" in her choice of clothing like big sis does!

Aaah...I stand corrected - hence the (?) lol

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Great, great stuff Joey! I love seeing these--its hella-kewl to see possible LMBP Covers.

PLEASE do more! It really gives such a cool 'everything in focus' feeling. I'd love to see another for Omnia, or one for Invasion, and various other ideas you've got going on.

Love, love, love the Anti-LMB one. Seeing them all together is just sooo cool. I really like Angra Metternich in there, and all the various enemies over the years. The Red Bee has become such an important part of the Rogues Gallery in recent years. Some villains, like the Archduke of Time, are so ripe for potential and seeing you put them on paper really gets the mind flowing for how to use them.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Joe-Boy Harvestar:
Click for fullsize image

Carina Winters & from left , Saturn Girl , Chips Ahoy Boy , Arachne, Nightcrawler, Cobalt Kid , Spellbinder.

Chips Ahoy Boy has such a cool costume! People may or may not know that he was a real poster in Winter 2000 who posted for a VERY brief time. In actuality, he was the real life friend of 'Mightyfanboy Lad', and both were about 15 years old. So CABoy posted for a week or so with us to see what we were all about, but dissapeared soon after. He was largely forgotten except as a profile on Cru's LMBP Outpost page, until Joey came in gave him a KICK-ASS costume!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
fantastic!!!

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
these are indeed great. But where are the adult only nude variant covers?

Actually Im confused is rockhopper lad no longer a penguin?

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Rockhopper Lad never was actually a penguin in the sense of the birds we know. He is from a planet where sentient life evolved from penguins rather than from apes. In physical descriptions I've given of him, he looks somewhat human, but has feathers rather than hair. These feathers cover his whole body, hence his "costume" is actually not a costume at all (There you go: RhL is nude on the cover! [Wink] ).

Lately I've been using the word "Pyngwyn" rather than "penguin" to refer to what he is.

About a year ago, I wrote a OneVision giving RhL's origin. I've developed the character a bit since then, but it mostly stands. It's called Penguin's Progress--although if I were writing it now, it would be "Pyngwyn's Progress".

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
oh ok thats very creative. I like it a lot.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Joe-Boy Harvestar:
Click for fullsize image

Love this homage to GSX-MEN # 1 (and being included in it!)

--Joey's # 1 fan!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.