Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Healex's Custom Tonner Legion! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Healex's Custom Tonner Legion!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
She's gorgeous! Very good work.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
WOW! Love it! I'm jealous. I have one of these tonner dolls with long black hair and bangs that would make a great Cockrum costume Violet.
From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healex
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healex   Email Healex         Edit/Delete Post     
Knowjack....more than likely thats the one I'll be using. I've seen one with bangs and thought of Salu.
From: Tampa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Cool...I saw it at a toy store that was going out of business and thought I'd buy it for some future use as a hero figure. Can't wait to see yours!
From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Healex:

Infectious Lass (YES THANK GOD)

There is nothing... NOTHING I WOULD NOT DO TO OWN ONE!!!

Tinya looks FANTASTIC, as did Jeckie before her. BEAUTIFUL!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

hmmm... I don't remember seeing the Light Lass one... must search...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Healex
Applicant

Lashy....she was in the post at the bottom of Projectra's. I thought I'd start a new one for Phantom Girl. [Smile]
From: Tampa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
What's the latest, Healex?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Healex
Applicant

My customizer is working on the next one now. This one is a total repaint of the face and re-rooting of the hair, so it's taking a bit longer than usual. She is keeping me updated. Hopefully sometime this week, she'll send me the prelim pics. [Smile]
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

ohmigawd, I *LOVE* that! (this is my first time to see the Ayla doll!)

I wanna come over and play with them!

--------------------

Healex
Applicant

Hello again guys, Here is my new Tonner custom doll. This is what she originally looked like
IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u245/quantomkd/lunaface.jpg[/IMG]
This is what she looks like now

-

-

and a full view

-

And here she is with the other Legion Ladies.

-

-

I hope you all enjoy!
[Love]

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
This is nice. But, I hope you don't mind if I combine all of these threads.

It helps us behind-the-scenes to maintain the files and helps everyone else not have to navigate through multiple topics to see/discuss one subject.

[ September 16, 2007, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
say, where did you get those stands?!? I have been looking for those for my DC Direct figures.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow. I think Shadow Lass might be my favorite! Fabulous. [Smile]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healex
Applicant

Guys I want to thank Nghtcrawler for putting this all together. I never realized how many posts had been done about my dolls.
Dream Girl is the next one. The woman that is making the costumes for me, I'm taking pity on. You see she is the one that re-did the Shadow Lass. She was a total re-paint and re-root of the hair. Here is what the doll looked like originally.
 -
I want to thank you all for the support. [Smile]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.