Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Crossover Question

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crossover Question
lm8
In Stasis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lm8   Author's Homepage   Email lm8         Edit/Delete Post     
If you could read about Legion in a story with any other show(s), which show(s) would you like included and why?

I'm trying to brainstorm some ideas for my next crossover and would be interested to hear what shows (or comics) other people think would be fun to see together in a story.

Thanks.

Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World Im8.

I know there was an X-men/Star Trek book a while ago. I think having the Legion in the Star trek universe would work. Although that would seem like a take off.

Heroes, being the hot new show about superpowers, would also work, yet seems too obvious.

I've thought about what if the people on Lost had some of the Legion powers. It would have to be powers that would not get them off the island though.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Man, I love that idea Quislet.
Dave Cockrum "updated" the Legion with a lot of (obviously) Star Trek inspired graphic designs back in the early 70s. He brought their level of Sci-fi up to the standards of the day.

I've always wanted to see a Captain Kirk/Wildfire scene in a book...but a cartoon would be absolutely outasite!(or even live action [Drool] ) Betcha 'ol "love 'em and leave 'em Jim" would be chasing after Dawnstar in a 'New York minute'.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh Ooh, Legion and "Cold Case."

An unsolved murder mystery from the future. Not sure how they'd handle the background music but that theme should challenge the imagination.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tekwych
Magikal Mystikal Wych!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tekwych   Author's Homepage   Email Tekwych         Edit/Delete Post     
I had been waiting for a character in Smallvile to be named Jo Nah and have an "Uncle" Marla!

What about Space 1999 coming across the LSH in there travels? I think the LSH would work best in a crime drama, working with NCIS or the old TBS show Witchblade

What would the LSH be like in the old Adam West Batman show?

--------------------
I take pride in my mental instability.
Go! Figure

From: New Mexico | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tekwych:
What would the LSH be like in the old Adam West Batman show?

campy, very very campy.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tekwych
Magikal Mystikal Wych!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tekwych   Author's Homepage   Email Tekwych         Edit/Delete Post     
But think of the possibilities - *Plant Lad uses powers* Teenage Gothamite says "Wow Now that's real Flower Power Man, Groovy"

--------------------
I take pride in my mental instability.
Go! Figure

From: New Mexico | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
You might be shocked to learn that I think it'd be neat to mix the Legion with America's Next Top Model. You could call it, "The Legionverse's Search for the Next Top Pinup Model."

Or something...

[Big Grin]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
I always thought Legion crossing over with Gaurdians of the Gelaxy would be kinda neat. Except...you know...if Gaurdians wasnt so pants.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
It's been in my sig for a few months: The Legion at Acme Labs!

"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
They would have to be in different universes because one's existence kind of precludes the either, but I've always thought a Legion crossover with the 1970s version of The Tomorrow People would be really cool.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.