Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMBP Onevision: "The Covenant" (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LMBP Onevision: "The Covenant"
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Epilogue One

The Evil Emperor Pyngwyn examined the video feeds from the prison break.

"Come, Blaine," he prompted his consort. "Look whom I've found."

Wearily, Blaine Fey walked up behind his husband, put his arms around his shoulders and gazed over his head at the monitors. "Is that--?"

"Yes...my sister. The so-called 'Rockhopper Lass'!"

"Are you sure? It could be this universe's version?" Blaine added.

"No, no...it's my sister. I'm sure of it."

"But how?"

"I've learned that Adelie is very resourceful and not to underestimate her. I've learned that the hard way...never moreso than now."

"Your sister..." Blaine thinks. "...part of the rebellion..."

"Yes. The rebellion is more organized than I ever thought possible. So organized, in fact, that they must be getting outside help."

"You don't mean...?"

"Yes, I do. There is no way that they could have accomplished such a successful prison break without some highly-placed assistance within the Oval. Hrykos is a likely suspect, but I would not put it past either Wyandotte or Romaltus, either."

"Then...how do we proceed, my husband?"

"I'll find a way to root the traitor out. In the meantime I will start now by ordering that all remaining prisoners be immediately executed! Keeping prisoners was a vanity that I will discard from this day forth. Any future rebels captured will promptly be tortured, interrogated and then beheaded!"

"And your sister, Eudyptes?"

He smiled. "If rebellion is her choice, then she will be treated like any other of their ilk!"

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Epilogue Two

Legionnopolis, Legion World

Helena Handbasket is sprawled out on her bed, having spent the latest in a series of exhausting days helping clean up in the aftermath of the Red Bee's recent attack. On the verge of passing out into sweet oblivion, she suddenly hears her Omnicom beeping.

"Oh, sprock!" she yells. " Haven't I done enough today?"

She picks up the Omnicom, expecting to see yet another message from Ram Boy with yet another fire for her to put out. She laments, momentarily, the days long past when she spent most of her time in a drunken stupor and the rest of it sleeping it off. But since she sobered up, she's been a special administrative aide to all the leadership administrations from Caliente on.

She clicks the message icon...and her jaw absolutely drops. It's them--it's from Seth! Almost in slow motion, she takes the special decryption chip out of her robotic arm and inserts it in her Omnicom. After a few seconds, the message is there for her to see.

"Oh...my...god!" she says aloud. "Seth sent this months ago! Earth-4...alive and in Dark Oval space? Its coordinates? A rebellion?"

She thinks for a moment. I can't believe it! I had almost given up all hope! They're alive! Seth...oh my god---!

She smiles, and suddenly all of her exhaustion disappears from her body. She gets dressed, gathers the Omnicom and heads right out.

Gotta find Lolita...STAT!

She walks with all the assurance and confidance that she has ever had. The time is nigh, she knows, when she will rejoin her Covenant. And before it's over, they will all raise their glasses together--in victory!

Fin

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

To Be Continued...in "The Lord of the Oval"!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.