Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » She's Partly Human Discussion Thread (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: She's Partly Human Discussion Thread
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dain:
They have to have names though. Right?

Well...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, it makes sense to have nominees with names. [Smile] I was thinking of possible e.t. races we've seen more than once, even though none comes to mind at the moment.

Still looking...

From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
How about Terraformed Kinetix?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll second the butterfly-girl air-elemental from the reboot (shortly before DnA took over) and Catspaw.

What about Lauren's Nanny from the 5YL era?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Was the air elemental's name Flitter or Flutter with one or two oddly placed apostrophes?

And wasn't the nanny Englenna? Or am I getting her confused with Luna's (Crystal and Quicksilver's kid) nanny over at Marvel?

Was she a Dominator?

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Luna's nanny was named Marilla.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
How about Blok's sister, Strata? She was in LEGION and was seen briefly when Blok died.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Englenna was the nanny for Laurel's daughter Lauren. Was Lauren's last name Vidar? Englenna was a background character in the Bad Girls' Club Holo Model competition.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Visually speaking, I want the contestants in this competition to be part human and part ...something non-human. So...

Sensor
Keike
Insect Queen
and
Gas Girl
...are all in.

I need to double-check on what the butterfly elemental girl looked like. She may become the fifth contestant.

Thanks everybody for the suggestions and discussion. Trust me, I never sit around thinking, "Hmmm.... what should I draw today?"

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Well she may be more towards the non-human, since only her head has humanoid features... but how about Leejah, the Composite Man's sister?
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
The butterfly element girl was named Flutter/Aerie; she's certainly more non-human in features than Dawnstar is. I'd say she ties with Sensor for how far along the Partly Human scale she is. I think she'd make a great candidate.

But I still second elfin Zoe [Razz]

Btw, would Lamprey or Comet Queen count as partly human?

[ November 07, 2007, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Flutter/Aerie fits. I'd like to nominate her too. [Smile]
From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, Flutter/Aerie would be great. But we have to decide on a name for her, either Flutter OR Aerie.

And I second Lamprey.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Seth Gaterra:
Well she may be more towards the non-human, since only her head has humanoid features... but how about Leejah, the Composite Man's sister?

What issue did she appear in? Should I go to the "need a reference" thread? I'm curious!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
The butterfly element girl was named Flutter/Aerie; she's certainly more non-human in features than Dawnstar is. I'd say she ties with Sensor for how far along the Partly Human scale she is. I think she'd make a great candidate.

But I still second elfin Zoe [Razz]

Btw, would Lamprey or Comet Queen count as partly human?

Lamprey doesn't have many non human qualities. If she had fins instead of hands/feet or at least webbed digits that'd fit better.

I'm on the fence about Comet Queen because she just looks like an alien, not so much part human part something else. I do love the character though.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.