Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Story recommendations wanted

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Story recommendations wanted
lm8
In Stasis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lm8   Author's Homepage   Email lm8         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm enjoying watching the Legion of Super-heroes on TV and reading the spin-off comic book, but I'd love to read more on the subject. Maybe I need to write DC and start asking for more Legion books and novels. In the mean time, does anyone have any recommendations of Legion fan fiction online?

I've read Set's Emerald Legion posted on this message board and I'm in the middle of reading Sweet 16 at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3829746/Sweet_16
I've enjoyed both very much. Anyone have any other reading recommendations?

Thanks.

Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Not fanfic, but I recommend the Great Darkness saga TPB.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
It would help if you indicated what you might be looking for... Action, drama, comedy, or what? Also did you want to read about any specific characters, or the LSH in general?
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
There's also fan fic at:

http://community.livejournal.com/sprock_you/

Older Legion fan fic is archived at:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/8110/Fiction.html

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lm8
In Stasis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lm8   Author's Homepage   Email lm8         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Seth Gaterra:
It would help if you indicated what you might be looking for... Action, drama, comedy, or what? Also did you want to read about any specific characters, or the LSH in general?

All of the above, just so long as the ratings on the story are not adult ratings. I prefer clean stories that don't have gratuitous sex or violence. Other than that, if it's a well-written story, I'll probably like it. Thanks.

Also, thanks to those who replied and posted some archive links. Will check them out. Any other recommendations greatly appreciated.

Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pizza Delivery Girl
Fighting world hunger for glory and tips!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza Delivery Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Pizza Delivery Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
I enjoyed this one. There are a couple other good stories in the LoSH section of the archive, but that one's gen.
Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.