Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: Phantom Girl and the Espionage Squad (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: Phantom Girl and the Espionage Squad
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
There has been discussion on how Tinya should look.
Obviously, Sketch and some of the others here see her as European like with say, the Irish blue eyes and black hair.

Some have mentioned East Indian ancestry and the model I have recently chosen for her is Latin American.

I have examples of two at the moment and will try to find the third.
Any opinions?

-
there were no credits on this photo

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
This is the model I've been using, Jaslene from ANTM, cycle 11, I think.

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

A different take on Tinya:

-
posted by kepfeltolteshu_1

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

This is the third of the classic types of Tinya.
(And yes, I know it's Arwen/Liv. She's a good example, though!)
Well, anyone?

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I don't remember if Lyle was ever shown to be a part of the ES, but he should have been!

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

And 2 [Invisible Kid] :

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
Phantom Girl redesign I came up with over the past couple of weeks...I don't know if I love it so much now, I think it needs to be tweaked a little more maybe?  -

[ August 22, 2010, 05:17 AM: Message edited by: razsolo ]

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
She looks like 'Hello, Nurse!' Lass.

Seriously, though, the 'P' needs to be higher. My inner 12 year old just laughs at where it is.

"Push here, for loss of bladder control!"

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
OMG! She TOTALLY looks like a space nurse! I can't unsee it!! [X-Bomb Betty]

The bladder button is a Blgtzr tradition and they're a bit sensitive about it thanks kindly.. [Razz]

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by razsolo:
OMG! She TOTALLY looks like a space nurse! I can't unsee it!! [X-Bomb Betty]

You just made me laugh out loud, for real. My job is done! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.