Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » When there's trouble you know who to call... (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: When there's trouble you know who to call...
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
WOW!! How have I been missing this thread??? I love Joey's art and I love the Titans-- put them together? GOLDEN!! [Big Grin]

Love 'em, man. Super keen. The Flash, of course, is a favorite. And Jesse Quick!! (I do NOT like the Liberty Belle costume, ick.) Ooh, and Arrowette!! I miss her. She had a baller costume.

Can't wait to see Impulse (Kid Flash?), Raven and Robin. Love them. Ooh, ooh and Miss Martian and Static and Tempest and Misfit and Speedy (Red Arrow?) and Mirage and... well, I'll stop there. [Smile]

I KNOW! The Liberty Belle costume sucks right? Hasn't aged well at all....Needs such an update.

-

Kid Devil

-

Kid Eternity

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Kid Flash (WAS going to do Impulse but I dunno...Get to have the whole Flash / Kid Flash thing going on)

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

-

Kid Flash III (Kingdom Come)

-

Killowatt

--------------------

Boyblue
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boyblue   Author's Homepage   Email Boyblue         Edit/Delete Post     
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!
I just came across this thread for the first time. That's such brilliant work!! *drool*
What GREAT, GREAT, GREAT stuff! And very dynamic poses.

I was especially happy to see the two Doves, Golden Eagle and the Darkstar from the Future.
And so many details at Flamebird!

Is the Jason Todd which is paved with 'R's your design?

And do you have any idea when one of the Ravens will come out? ;-)

[ April 25, 2009, 04:34 AM: Message edited by: Boyblue ]

Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Yeah I was designing a jacket that I evebntually want made...

Thanks for the compliments [Smile]

Some more :

-

Kole

-

Kyle Rayner

-

Lagoon Boy

-

Lian Harper

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
WOW...these are all so great!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Lian! [Big Grin] Those are fab! I love the Kid Flashes (of course, what a shock? [Wink] ) and Kid Devil! *girly sigh* Not to mention Kyle... *swoon* And Kole is pretty kick ass-- love the freckles. [Big Grin]

You're so talented, Joey. I luff it. [Love]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

.....Sooooo I've just started doodling Titans again, because I want to draw all of them for some reason, and thought Id post some here that I hadnt posted before I scan in the newer ones.

ANYWHO....here's....

-

Black Lantern Aqua Girl

-

Nu-school Aqualad

-

Captain Thug (Titans : Scissors Paper Rock)

-

Cheshire (Slade's Titans)

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

-

Cinder

-

Dolphin

-

Epsilon

-

Hero X (Team Titans)

-

Lighting

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

-

Lil' Lobo

-

Lillith

-

Little Barda

-

Mas Y Menos

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

-

Match

-

Matrix (Supergirl)

-

Magenta

-

Mirage

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

-

Misfit

-

Miss Martian

-

Molecule (52 Titans)

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

-

Nightstar (Kingdom Titans)

-

Osiris

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

-

Pantha

-

Pantha Libre (because the animated version was soooooo completely defferent then the comic book version)

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

- Linda Danvers

-

Marvin Harris

-

Dead Pretty Boy (Titans : Paper Scissors Rock)

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.