Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » The Storm Rages On!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Storm Rages On!
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
On my all-new, all-fanfic blog I'm setting out to do a complete alternate history of the Marvel Universe from 1992 on.

The timeline diverges after Avengers #347, the climax of Operation: Galactic Storm.

Think of it as a cross between Alan Davis's first "JLA: The Nail" and Leo Tolstoy's "War & Peace" (is that pretentious enough for you?)

Comments, whether here or at the blog, would be most welcome.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
You already seem to have a great handle on Tony. From inception, Tony has always been someone who can out-argue most anyone in a pretty logical, stoic way. I think the way you had him bait Clint was great.

A great start--by using the vote you kind of give us a way to see how the different opinions on the issue give a very dynamic tension on the team!

Will you be doing the Avengers (East) team too?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you, Cobie. Please keep the comments coming.

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Will you be doing the Avengers (East) team too?

Yes, indeed -- Chapter Four.

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Chapter Two

Thoughts?

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Moved to Bits.

Thanks!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Okay, no problem. I thought since it was Marvel with no Legion connections, it belonged in Gymll's, but you're the boss, Gary. Thanks for letting me have this thread here.

Wrapping up the first of the seven mini-arcs making up Book One, here's Chapter 3.

Thoughts?

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Beginning a new four-part cosmic arc starring the Avengers East Coast, here's Chapter 4

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Chapter Five

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Chapter Six

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

The conclusion of the second arc, here's Chapter Seven

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Chapter Eight

Now's a good chance for people to catch up on the whole story, because since this arc is much more down-to-earth than the previous ones, it's taking longer to write and new installments will come out at the rate of only one a week.

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Chapter 9

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.