Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion 'cards' and split covers +similar stuff (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Legion 'cards' and split covers +similar stuff
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Drat, no.
I recorded them as 'Sketchcards'!

I'll have to go searching, darn it!
Sorry, Dean.
sigh

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I stole this one from the Group Shots thread since I think it goes here, too!

Originally posted by lil'rhino:
Found this on google. Artist is Mystryl Shade.

-

[ February 07, 2010, 06:36 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Shady (and others) by Alex Ross!

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
Drat, no.
I recorded them as 'Sketchcards'!

I'll have to go searching, darn it!
Sorry, Dean.
sigh

You can record them as 'actionfigureladcards'. I found his thread and bumped it! You know what though? This made me think that it would be fun to take some of my large sized holo model images and make them into a sheet of smaller sized "cards". So thanks for that idea and look for them soon on this thread!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

[Proty] !
Done and done!
Thank-YOU!

And I can hardly wait to see your 'cards'!

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

A duo by Moy:

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Shady. I totally meant to post that here instead of the Group Shots thread.
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Cadet
Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Cadet   Email Space Cadet         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
I love cheat sheets of Legionnaire looks, costumes and even personalities!
I remember making some as a kid and I think I even sent some to DC and Marvel, but especially for the Legion.
I thought I was so smart coming up with the idea!
lol

Anyway, I thought I'd post a few that I've saved over the last year, along with covers that sort of look like cards and anything else that might sort of fit in that category.

I hope other people have some to share, too!
]

Thanks for sharing these, I love 'em! An artbook full of picts like these, I'd snap up in a second. I never get tired of looking at them.

--------------------
Readin' Legion since '62

From: Winnipeg | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.