Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Disdemona's Art

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Disdemona's Art
Disdemona
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Disdemona   Email Disdemona         Edit/Delete Post     
My husband (Dedman) is always on the computer doing photomanips, or reading comics, so I decided to combine his hobbies! Drawing Legion characters AND Photoshopping colors onto them!

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Well, when one's lost, I suppose it's good advice to stay where you are until someone finds you. But who'd ever think to look for me here?

From: Fort McMurray, AB | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
My oh my...

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Sexy; it works for her!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Rilly cute. She kinda looks like a Bratz doll!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi!
It's so nice to have another woman here, and one who likes to draw!

You've certainly got your own voice.
That style will be instantly recognizable and it's very fun.

She reminds me a little of the chibis we see around here, sometimes.

I'm not a fan of the plunge past the bellybutton, but it's certainly better, to me, than the keyhole!

I can't wait to see what you do next and thanks for sharing.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Disdemona
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Disdemona   Email Disdemona         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, here goes another one! I'm likin Spider Girl much more than Lightning Lass, but then again, I prefer all my drawings in just pencil with no color.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Well, when one's lost, I suppose it's good advice to stay where you are until someone finds you. But who'd ever think to look for me here?

From: Fort McMurray, AB | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Disdemona
Applicant

I like to think they look more like Bleeding Edge Dolls, rather than Bratz. I'm morally against Bratz dolls; at least Barbie had a few professions, the Bratz all look like prostitutes!

--------------------

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Legs wide open is a men's magazine kind of pose.
At least, that's what Tyra tells her models.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd never heard of Bleeding Edge dolls before, so I googled them. Very creative. I think I like 'em.

What I've seen of your art does echo that style.

Don't know why Spider Girl's squatting like that, but I appreciate your rendition of her!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.