Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » My Graphic Art Work (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: My Graphic Art Work
Superman Graphics
Always around

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superman Graphics   Author's Homepage   Email Superman Graphics         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Who did that Superboy artwork? I think it's the best rendition ever!

the Superboy picture itself was done by Pier Gallo it was originally from the picture of him and krypto like this one

-

--------------------
Go Forward By Paying it Forward!! It can take one person to change the world.I wanted to be the first.

From: Rhode Island | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks. Yeah, it's the perfect Superboy face, IMO.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superman Graphics
Always around

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superman Graphics   Author's Homepage   Email Superman Graphics         Edit/Delete Post     
The only bike the heroes of the 31 century ride when they can't fly

-

--------------------
Go Forward By Paying it Forward!! It can take one person to change the world.I wanted to be the first.

From: Rhode Island | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superman Graphics
Always around

Been busy lately but in my spare time been reading and more reading on how to make these so here is my opening

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Superman Graphics
Always around

Here is one for Night crawler LOL
 -

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
WOW!!!! THOSE KICK ASS!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
How awesome are these? Great work. There's lots of nice textures on these.
Superman Graphics
Always around

I have a few more just did not want to upload them all at the same time but here are some more does not have to do with legion but I hope you like them anyways.

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Superman Graphics
Always around

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Superman Graphics
Always around

-  -  -  -

--------------------

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Superman Graphics:
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Who did that Superboy artwork? I think it's the best rendition ever!

the Superboy picture itself was done by Pier Gallo it was originally from the picture of him and krypto like this one

-

That cover is by Phil Noto, not Pier Gallo.
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
More great work SG!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
OMG!! These are incredible!!!

My favourites of the Legion ones are Imra and Clark (with special mentions to Garth for the lightning and Kara for the cape twirling round her leg), and Hawkman and Rorscarch for the others (but they are ALL brilliant!!)

Oh wait, and I can't forget the Hellboy and Heathjoker...that "why so serious?" smile is inspired!

I would love to see Dawnstar and Comet Queen in this style!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
^^^PS I know I spelled the Watchmen dude's name wrong most likely, too lazy to spellcheck ;p

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
You have some really nice work here SG, great modelling work!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.