Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Sons of Infinity (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sons of Infinity
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Full conflict was still erupting on Legionworld. They could hear Red Arrows' projectiles being launched on Nasgerian units. The sounds of half-destroyed robots emitted a piercing beep that added to the hole of death the battle had become. The Nasgerians were losing tremendously.

But that did not matter to Adrian. They were pawns to be pushed. He had to save his king and his knight and leave. He said, "Come to me Sebastian. We are going home."

Sebastian said, "No. I am staying here."

"What? I have always been here for you. You are a king--" Adrian debated.

"I am nothing! You made me this way...Julian and Damian revealed everything to me. I was given to you by your father for safe-keeping. Julian's father died ensuring I would be safe, retrieving me from some depth of time I was imprisoned in." Sebastian said raising his voice.

"You did care for me in the beginning. But then my powers came and you...you forced me to hurt others for money. We snuck into the palace and you told me to put my hands on the prince. You then threw the prince onto the street," Sebastian said closing his eyes.

"But I will not be a tool anymore," Sebastian said. He sped up time so that Adrian would teleport out of the office and into the hallway. Unfortunately, the man teleported right into the crossfires of ten LMBers with projectiles.

Julian wanted to respond, but then he noticed that Damian was gone. He instructed Question Kid how to make a time portal. Julian said, "Let's scatter the Infinity Gems." Chief Lardy got up and followed them.

"Considering it's my office you are destroying, I might as well thank you by providing what soldiers we have left," Chief Lardy said.
~~~
Julian had found the Infinity Gems lying on Adrian's office table. They were just in time to prevent the generals from taking them up upon themselves. Chief Lardy's eyes peaked at the gemstones.

"Couldn't we secure them in our vaults?" He asked.

Julian was angry, "I don't have time for you. Where is Damian? Damian!!! I know you are aware of our need."

Damian then casually walked in. "Hello everyone. Did you hear about the peace? I found the real prince Nasger. I made up a nice story about usurption that everyone should buy. Kind of like how everyone buys that the domes have stayed up for sixteen centuries,"

Chief Lardy turned to Question Kid, "Can you promise me you won't lie to me anymore?"

"Yes! I am getting tired of all the lies," He replied. The time powers had worn themselves out, and Question Kid was back to his limitless potential self.

"Good," Chief Lardy said. "We will discuss this more when we seal the appointment." Question Kid felt honored.

Damian said, "To the truth!" He then began manipulating reality around the Infinity Gems. They seemed to respond weakly, but Julian added his time powers to the mix. One by one, every LMBer present add their powers to and the Infinity Gems disappeared.
~~~
"I think we killed him," Sir Roy said.

"We have to give up the search," Abin Quank said. "Too bad we couldn't have taken him alive. Come now, we have to tell Question Kid and Chief Lardy what happened. They were in the office the whole time during the war!"

Red Arrow whispered from a distance, "But he is alive within the pocket dimension of the Soul Gem. There will be peace for a time, my love will ensure that. He will be in our intelligence service way after Chief Lardy is gone." She fingered the Soul Gem. "Until then I must bide my time and try to complete the full set."

The End (minus all the editing and revision that must take place)

[ February 19, 2011, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: Red Arrow ]

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.