Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » New Legion Custom Figures -Quicksand, Lone Wolf, Beauty Blaze

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Legion Custom Figures -Quicksand, Lone Wolf, Beauty Blaze
heaven4
Sub

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heaven4   Author's Homepage   Email heaven4         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey- I've updated my website and added some new Legion custom figures. Check out the UPDATES page of the "Galleries" section.

Thanks

http://www.heaven4heroes.com

--------------------
www.heaven4heroes.com

From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Good stuff therein!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Long time fan.....

LOVE Quicksand!!! So many great customs.

Thank you!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
These are amazing! There's something about the look and lighting on Beauty Blaze and Shadow Lass that really catches my eye. Great, hard work put into these!

I'm also in love with that Rogue, Legion or not.

heaven4
Sub

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heaven4   Author's Homepage   Email heaven4         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks. I love making them.

--------------------
www.heaven4heroes.com

From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
sigh
Of the ones I haven't seen before that are Legion related, I love em all.

The original White Witch and Beauty Blaze are facinating, aren't they?

My favorites are the Magic Wars, Cham and Jo/Tinya.
I loved the Catspaw and Quicksand, too.

I was glad to see a Kid Quantum II, which means you might start doing more of the reboot!
I'd especially love a Coipel Umbra with her Moy outfit and the ballerina/braid hairstyle.

Gates, the early LOST Jan, while still on the station in the rift, and Gear and the Naga Sensor.
The list goes on and on, I'm afraid.

Your Mera and original era Scarlet Witch are gorgeous!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heaven4
Sub

Thanks. I liked some of the Magic Wars costumes and would like to do some others, esp. Sensor Girl, Lightning Lass, and T-Wolf.

--------------------
www.heaven4heroes.com

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Faboo, darrrling!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
love them all!!!

so will you do the newer version of Lamprey and Nightwind too? and maybe Dragonwing? [Big Grin]

looks like you have done all female Legionnaires? oh no...Kono? Celeste Rockfish? Andromeda? will you do them soon?

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, your Beauty Blaze is gorgeous.

I love classic Mysa and Shady in the gold costume, too!

Your Rogue looks great. You made her hair look way better than the overly built-up 'hairspray-helmet' look it tended to have in the comics in those days.

Amazing stuff.

Blonde Phantom, Aurora and Ms. Marvel are among my favorites, as well.

Ditto Silver Age Saturn Girl and Classic Sun Boy and Dawnstar.

[ March 03, 2011, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: Set ]

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suncat
Field Researcher

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suncat   Author's Homepage   Email Suncat         Edit/Delete Post     
These are just beautiful. And thank you for including descriptions of your process.

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

From: Minnesota, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.