Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Raven's...raven locks

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Raven's...raven locks
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
They were never shown with any shine to them. Do you think her hair was just dirty/oily? I'm sure it was in good condition because she didn't ever really blow dry or style her hair. Even though she got all Trigon creepy looking, I always thought she was very sexy in that opposite-of-Starfire way. Of course, I always thought Starfire was very sexy in that Starfire way.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Trigon's hair didn't have much body either. I guess she took after dear ol' dad that way. Better that than the antlers.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
I thought she was blond when I first started reading. Then she took off her hood and I realized the gold glint was from her earrings.
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Dean! You being Mr. Hair Guy and all, I figure you must have loved Starfire's hair/flightpath visual, yes?
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Oh yes! See the "Starfire's Big Pillows" thread!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Leap Year Lord
Right now.

[Raven]

Is Raven bald now?

Infectious Drura
long live the lesions

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infectious Drura   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Raven is, I have gathered, currently follically challenged (which is to say, bald!) because she was hanging out with Brother Blood's brainwashed zombie slaves - spiritually seeking acolytes and shaving your hair off is like, spiritual and stuff. Possibly.

Anyway whoever's writing the book right now (and I have forgotten but I'm sure it's someone who's frightfully good and who remembers their mother's birthdays and everything)says her hair will grow back.

I bet you anything you like that her hair when it grows will be the exact same style as the Raven in the Teen Titans cartoon.

**am surprised they haven't given Starfire a breast reduction operation and pupils in her eyes already** Must...cash..in...on...commercial...cash...cow...come here and give me your udders Daisy! Moooooooo! Eurrrrrrrrgh!**

--------------------
Fire in the disco! Fire in the Taco Bell! Fire in the disco! Fire in the gates of hell!!

From: England | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Infectious Drura:
Raven is, I have gathered, currently follically challenged (which is to say, bald!) because she was hanging out with Brother Blood's brainwashed zombie slaves - spiritually seeking acolytes and shaving your hair off is like, spiritual and stuff. Possibly.

Wait until gains the spiritual enlightenment she's looking for. Then it's afro-city!

(See LSH #268 for details!)

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Infectious Drura
long live the lesions

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infectious Drura   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
hey..maybe Raven is one of Dr. Mayavale's previous lives!

That would rock!

(ummm...I actually liked the Dr.Mayavale story. Does this mean I'm odd? [Wink] I also appear to be the only person in human history who actually quite liked the Wanderers series. And um...I liked greens when I was a kid. Yes I expect I am odd... [Smile] )

--------------------
Fire in the disco! Fire in the Taco Bell! Fire in the disco! Fire in the gates of hell!!

From: England | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beardguy57
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beardguy57   Author's Homepage   Email beardguy57         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, I liked Dr. Mayavale too. Many don't and have expressed their contempt for him... Sigh..he was the PERFECT villian! He wasn't out to rule the world. He didn't want to become insanely wealthy.
He was CRAZY, and FUN, too!!!! He was different. Being different is not a bad thing, in spite of what we may have been told.

--------------------
A true friend is someone who believes in you even when you don't believe in yourself.

From: Philadelphia, Pa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
All you Mayavale fans should check out his recent appearance in Matter-Eater Lad: The Series!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Infectious Drura! Odd rules!

Raven with a fro! Sketch inspiration happens!

I've used Mayavale in a fanfic. Geez, the thing is BURIED. I'll have to dig, scan and post...

So much to do, so little time!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Infectious Drura
long live the lesions

Yay! I'm so happy I helped with some inspiration!

..But does Raven like Ike? That is the burning question! (possibly..)

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.